• Leo (Lion) ; July 23 - August 22
    • Virgo (Virgin) ; August 23 - September 22
    • Libra (Balance) ; September 23 - October 22
    • Scorpio (Scorpion) ; October 23 - November 21
    • Sagittarius (Archer) ; November 22 - December 21
    • Capricorn (Goat) ; December 22 - January 19
    • Aquarius (Water Bearer) ; January 20 - February 18
    • Pisces (Fish) ; February 19 - March 20

I do believe in astrology, because I find that many things match. For example, the people I like the most are matched with my sign. Many other things match as well. I'm also curious if there will be a match in pyro. I'm capricorn, with gemini ascendent. Edited by 50AE

I really don't know mine. I was told at one point, but don't remember.

Added the zodiac dates and the meanful meanings. Check where your birth date is between these dates and you'll know your zodiac sign.

By the way, if it isn't too much in your american culture, then I'm sorry. It's a common thing around here.

I am an Aries and I believe in the zodiac. Although my wife,soon to be my ex,is also an Aries and we constantly bump heads. BTW Rocketman what do you mean by lost in the 70s?. I know that it was very popular back then and not so much talked about now.

Zodiac signs were all the rage in the 1970's, we all got over it and moved on to other fads. They are not popular much at all any more and the only place where you find any public listing of them is on Chinese place mats.

I dont believe in Astrology because anyone can say some vague things that will seem to apply to your life also being told what star sign you are your brain wishes to conform to say yes I am normal anyone who does believe in them is just an insecure easily impressionable person who should give me their credit card number in return for life advice

Perhaps the results of this poll will help you break your astrology habit. :)

First of all, I find it a fun topic, so tnx 50AE.

I do not believe in astrology like most people do but I believe in the fact that birth-dates can mean something.

I believe that impressions you have in your childhood have an affect on your 'being' as an adult (If not there would not be shrinks :)) .

Where I live we have this spring summer autumn and winter thing and I think the first impressions of a child that has been born mid winter are different than those of someone born mid summer. I think its possible with this in mind to have different characters depending on the season you are born in, which is related to zodiac signs

Edited by pdfbq

tomorrow will be a day filled with challenges for you for you but despite them all you will overcome them and have a satisfying day one day you will find love with the girl of your dreams she will be perfectly compatible

to continue the subscription email your credit card details to scam12@ralphnet.com

Ralph, just to let you know, I'm not reading daily, weekly, monthly and even annuary horoscopes.

I don't particularly believe, but I don't immediately dismiss the idea. If the moon can affect the tides and oblong the earth by roughly a foot when it is overhead, then whose to say celestial events couldn't affect the delicate process that goes on in the womb? I'm not convinced that we humans have figured out the complexities of how these things could affect us. That being said, the overall descriptions of Pisces usually describe me to a tee but not always my Pisces friends (where do you think the "fish" in my name came from?) I've often wondered if the weather at key moments of learning are what influence peoples tendencies. For example, if it is cold and snowy when you have your first real experience outside, then this may give you worldview tendencies that you share with other who had the same first experience. Who knows.

where do you think the "fish" in my name came from?

Actually, given we're on a pyro site.. I always thought it was an amalgam of Starfish Prime and Castle Bravo.

Neither of those links works, but fortunately

The page you were looking for is not here.

Clearly, this is because you have damaged the inter-net.

At great expense, we have placed the broken pieces in an archive so that you can mend the damage you caused.

So here's skycastlefish's horoscope for the week of 19th, from the archives:

"There will be nothing you can do to avert the disaster of next week, although there will be plenty that a reasonably bright and competent person could do."

I always gave my cousin a bunch of crap because she turned 16 on friday the 13th. Ironically enough it's her sister who's the horrific driver.

Anyway, here's the functional link. Ralph fixed part of it, but copied and pasted the parsed URL so his is dead too.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/your-horoscopes-week-of-october-19-2010,18288/

I always gave my cousin a bunch of crap because she turned 16 on friday the 13th. Ironically enough it's her sister who's the horrific driver.

Anyway, here's the functional link. Ralph fixed part of it, but copied and pasted the parsed URL so his is dead too.

http://www.theonion....october-19-2010,18288/

Now that theres a working link I realize that Peret was refering to my horiscope on the onion tongue2.gif which is one of the most trustworthy publications of our day. You can pack more facts into satire than any other medium.