APC Forum

Mumbles hurt in accident!

dagabu

Thank you for all the support. Typing is fairly difficult but I am already doing better and the nurses and doctors are impressed with my progress. Hopefully I will be out of the hospital in a few weeks.

Hang in there Mumbles it will get better. I went through 2nd and third degree burn and it's know fun.

BJV

I am so glad to hear from Mumbles so soon. Continue to heal quickly and please take care of yourself Mumbles as so many have been worried about you.........Pat

Thank you for all the support. Typing is fairly difficult but I am already doing better and the nurses and doctors are impressed with my progress. Hopefully I will be out of the hospital in a few weeks.

Brother you sure know how to party. Glad your ok, and hope things end well when your mother gets done...

And the Lord said, Let there be Mumbles!.....And there was Mumbles.

But really, good to see that everything is progressing well.

Wow!

I truly didn't expect you'd be able to login here so soon, and with a report like that!

Very good news, and hang in there friend. :)

M

Thats what I like to read

That's what I call great news! Glad to hear from you, glad to know you are better!

The sign of a true fighter! wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery.

Good to see you back, you had us worried for a bit there!

Hope you are back on your feet soon.

Glad to hear your doing better, I just had time to check the forum today for the first time in weeks, my prayers go out to you for a quick recovery Edited by handymanherb

Welcome to the forum Tim. Mumbles is one of two people (Sidewinder being the other) who maintain this forum and make the APC what it is. You'll see them around quite often as both moderators and friends.

Thanks! Im enjoying the forum a lot, there's so much info to find, and i see a lot of pro's over here.

I see that Mumbles is getting better, thats a good start of my day :)

Wow, this is terrible.

Glad to see you're doing better Mumbles. Hopefully you'll soon be feeling well enough to fill us in on precisely what caused the incident.

Wow, i'd been gone a while so I wasnt around when this happened, I'm soooo glad i read up on it when i did after he replied that he was recovering and doing better. Get well man.

Just a small burn hurts. I cannot imagine what you are going through. I hope you get better soon.

Thank you for all you do for us "pyro nuts"

Any updates? THings progressing well? Having been burned twice, I know the pain is terrible, and the healing slow... hang in man...better every day!

Does anyone know how this accident happened? Trying to find a thread but no luck.

I think it is important for us to know, could be something we all do and changes need to be made to prevent this happening to anyone else.

Sorry if it has been explained elswhere.

Does anyone know how this accident happened? Trying to find a thread but no luck.

I think it is important for us to know, could be something we all do and changes need to be made to prevent this happening to anyone else.

Sorry if it has been explained elswhere.

No need to apologize, it hasn't been explained yet. I agree that it can and will help us, but if I were Mumble's I wouldn't say a single word until the storm has moved through. We just have to cross our fingers that we don't encounter the same circumstances before we find out what happened.

No need to apologize, it hasn't been explained yet. I agree that it can and will help us, but if I were Mumble's I wouldn't say a single word until the storm has moved through. We just have to cross our fingers that we don't encounter the same circumstances before we find out what happened.

Please, don't even ask about the accident, anything that is posted can have far reaching consequences so there is a self imposed blackout for the time being just like Skycastlefish wrote.

• 2 weeks later...

You know, this really shocked me. If that can happen to a pro like Mumbles, it can happen to anyone.

Got me thinking about safety, and im proud to say i completely re-organized my workspace to make it safer.

My prayers are with you buddy.

Wow. I can't believe this happened to mumbles. And i mean i know it can happen to anyone but i would have expected it to happen to me before him. He is one of the most cautous people i have oquanted. I haven't been here in awhile and came back to see if i could redeem myself to gain HE access again but i'll be patient with this request.(haven't sent it yet) I wish the best to you mumbles, i don't think we have ever seen eye to eye but i hope that i have matured enough to gain your respect again.