APC Forum

Mumbles hurt in accident!

dagabu

WOW! My jaw has hit the floor... I am speechless. Every time I hear stories like this it gives me a whole lot of respect for the things each and everyone of us deals with, this can happen to any of us in a split second. Mumbles, I hope you make a quick, and strong recovery.

It's probably best that that subject not be discussed here. There is no way to know for sure without talking to him directly, and there is certainly no good that will come from assumptions right now.

It really can happen to any of us can't it?

I agree this should not be discused I know it was just a question but for right now all we can say is these things happen especially when in this hobby even the most seasoned vets have been hurt ! Lets pray for him and his family that he pull through this with no problems, him and his family need our support. GOD BLESS THIS BROTHER.

Dagabu, have you talked to Chris, and if so did he seem alright? I want to give him a call but I don't want to bother the poor guy any further if he's too injured or not in the mood to receive it.

Dagabu, have you talked to Chris, and if so did he seem alright? I want to give him a call but I don't want to bother the poor guy any further if he's too injured or not in the mood to receive it.

There is no phone in his room, a friend had to go there (6 hours away) and speak with him. He was talking and all so he is not critical at least.

I have been trying to avoid writing anything about this accident until Mumbles is well enough to inform us himself, but I feel its my duty to to let you guys know that someone over at passfire claims to have visited Mumbs in the hospital and says he is doing relatively well. Its my understanding that, at this point in time, Mumbles' does not appear to be in immediate danger of losing his life. Sorry for talking about you when your not here buddy. Best wishes.

OMG...

I wish him a speedy recovery too and really hoping that he will not loose is passion for pyro.

Mumble's is a true pyro, his passion will go stronger. Don't know the guy too well, but I wouldn't be surprised if he moves on and builds even better facilities. I'm not saying his place wasn't safe, I have zero knowledge of that, but I know that a true pyro like him wouldn't just quit.

All burn victims will be listed as serious or critical condition until it is determined to what extent the lungs were damaged.

Get well soon

wow

dont know what to say just a little shocked. i hope you get well soon Mumble's

There is no phone in his room, a friend had to go there (6 hours away) and speak with him. He was talking and all so he is not critical at least.

Yeah I guess it makes sense that they wouldn't allow his cell in the burn ward. Thanks for keeping us updated with what you know.

Mumbles if you get a laptop in there at some point I hope you don't mind all this stuff about you being talked about. You have a lot of friends here.

Oh man... my sincerest wishes for your complete recovery. God Speed.

Ah, but by the Grace of God, there go I. Take heed, people.

Edited by Richtee

There is nothing that I can say in words that can show the depth of my feeling as to what has happen. It is my hopes for a quick and speedy recovery for Mumbles and his family as well.

It is also my hopes as that nothing is lasting from any of this that will have a negative effect for all of them as well. Truly all of my best wishes them..........Pat

That's the kind of thing that you never think will happen to you. Mumble's is practically a pro!

I'll be praying for you.

I don't know who it is, but it is terrible to hear when a pyro is hurt in an accident.

Get well soon!

Tim (Netherlands)

Welcome to the forum Tim. Mumbles is one of two people (Sidewinder being the other) who maintain this forum and make the APC what it is. You'll see them around quite often as both moderators and friends.

Welcome to the forum Tim. Mumbles is one of two people (Sidewinder being the other) who maintain this forum and make the APC what it is. You'll see them around quite often as both moderators and friends.

your forgeting AL and roster

Edited by Ralph

Thank you for all the support. Typing is fairly difficult but I am already doing better and the nurses and doctors are impressed with my progress. Hopefully I will be out of the hospital in a few weeks.

Thank you for all the support. Typing is fairly difficult but I am already doing better and the nurses and doctors are impressed with my progress. Hopefully I will be out of the hospital in a few weeks.

Dude, so great to hear you're doing better.