APC Forum

Who's going to PGI?

NightHawkInLight

Just looking for who to expect. I'd like to meet the bunch of ya. APC bbq perhaps?

Me, the wife plus two JPA kiddos! :)

Perhaps we should have the BBQ at the rocket line and warm up the food with the CATOs :blink:

Me, the wife plus two JPA kiddos! :)

Perhaps we should have the BBQ at the rocket line and warm up the food with the CATOs :blink:

Haha, how I love the rocket guys. When they screw up there isn't a soul around who doesn't know it, but they keep right on going.Rockets are growing on me, I'll have to get into them more.

Stop by the rocket tent, Ill help you press a LWS (long Winded Screamer), I have a 12 volt electric/hydraulic press that makes it a cinch. You can do a little binary salute and glue a stick to the motor and go fly it as soon as you are done!

Sounds great. I'll be sure to stop by and check out your setup.

I take it this is invite only

Not quite. The only real requirement is to be a member of the Pyrotechnic Guild International (www.pgi.org). If you really wanted to, I bet you could contact Robin at the PGI, and get all setup.

I take it this is invite only

Aw, heck no, come to PGI and you can press a rocket too! I will be away most of the time with family and classes so my work area will be vacant for that time.

Wisconsin is a long drive for me

Here's tickets for the public, cool

The general public may purchase tickets to view the amazing fireworks displays presented by the Pyrotechnics Guild International at the Wisconsin International Raceway.

Sunday night tickets are $10.00 per person

Wednesday night tickets are $10.00 per person

Friday night tickets are $15.00 per person

Parking for each night is $10.00 per car load

Tickets may be purchased at:

Any Express Gas Station in the Fox Cities, Green Bay or Oshkosh

The Pit Stop Bar and Grill in Kaukuana, WI

Decker's Uncle Sam's Fireworks in Green Bay, WI

Ticketstaronline.com

Gates open at 5:00pm

Shows begin around 8:30pm

Public tickets allow you access to the public seating area to watch the nightly displays. Access to other parts of the convention require full PGI membership

Edited by handymanherb

Tee-hee, no tickets for Thursday night, weeeeeee! :lol::lol:

Thursday night is ROCKET NIGHT!! That is when hundreds of bombs thinly disguised as rockets will disintegrate on the rack and shower the loyal rocketeers with showers from above. There is no other pyro-baptism that quite stacks up to it.

Some rockets actually get off the ground and go up high into the air.... some ^_^

ME!!!! I is going :)

We gonna make some crazy stuffs ;)

I will not be going this year.

Far away and no money. Perhaps next year.

Wisconsin is a long drive for me

Here's tickets for the public, cool

The general public may purchase tickets to view the amazing fireworks displays presented by the Pyrotechnics Guild International at the Wisconsin International Raceway.

Sunday night tickets are $10.00 per person

Wednesday night tickets are $10.00 per person

Friday night tickets are $15.00 per person

Parking for each night is $10.00 per car load

Tickets may be purchased at:

Any Express Gas Station in the Fox Cities, Green Bay or Oshkosh

The Pit Stop Bar and Grill in Kaukuana, WI

Decker's Uncle Sam's Fireworks in Green Bay, WI

Ticketstaronline.com

Gates open at 5:00pm

Shows begin around 8:30pm

Public tickets allow you access to the public seating area to watch the nightly displays. Access to other parts of the convention require full PGI membership

Friday is more expensive because that's when the MPAG show is ;) . It'll be unreal.

Speaking of MPAG, I just got home from night one of our two day shoot this weekend. Gotta get some sleep so I can get back at it tomorrow.

I will be there along with the wife Saturday through Friday.

I will probably stop by Dave's area to check out the binary header deal, and I should be in the rocket tent on and off observing.

We are staying at the Raddisson the whole time, how about everyone else.

Cull

Just looking for who to expect. I'd like to meet the bunch of ya. APC bbq perhaps?

I'll be there (in disquise as a mild-mannered seminar giver & assistant; oh yeah, and an old snort). Give me the secret handshake (wink2.gif) and code word ("I love MMO") and I'll help you build a rocket! Actually, if you just say,"Hey, can I build a rocket?!", that'll usually do itbiggrin2.gif.

WSMcool2.gif

• 2 weeks later...
They look kinda floppy....I was expecting better from you. No oatmeal cookies for youtongue2.gif

2sad.gif

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr47/Algenco/cartoons/gotpics.gif

Edited by Algenco

Well, I finally got here and all set up and ready. I will record some rondells for you all tomorrow.