APC Forum

Passfire

TYRONEEZEKIEL

I'm on there under the same nickname. Love it and my favorite part is the awesome deals that go through there.

• 1 month later...

Same moniker over there. My goodness, Eric is a total "joy" lately. Tend to lose the message due to the manner in which it is delivered.

Same moniker over there. My goodness, Eric is a total "joy" lately. Tend to lose the message due to the manner in which it is delivered.

Try being the target ;)

Try being the target wink2.gif

No thank you. I'd rather be eviscerated without anethesia, and watch wild hogs feed on my entrails.

Edited by OneEyeCharlie

Eric's been on a roll lately, he calmed down for a week after Ned had a talk with him.

Dag just had to rattle his cage againwink2.gif

Eric's been on a roll lately, he calmed down for a week after Ned had a talk with him.

Dag just had to rattle his cage againwink2.gif

Would love to take credit but Lee was the one that poked him and got him going, i like to pull the heat off others, I just cannot stand it when he batters others so I would rather distract him and take the heat.

Just remember one thing, he accuses others of what he hates the most about himself.

Would love to take credit but Lee was the one that poked him and got him going, i like to pull the heat off others, I just cannot stand it when he batters others so I would rather distract him and take the heat.

Just remember one thing, he accuses others of what he hates the most about himself.

He's very transparent

Before I joined I saw several comments about how rough it can get there, to be honest the only "rough" treatment I've noticed is from him.

How many people have signed up with a guest acct only to see a post by Eric and get turned off?

Quite a few I would imagine

How many people have signed up with a guest acct only to see a post by Eric and get turned off?

I think that's a very valid point Al; one I hadn't considered. What concerns me even more, and maybe I'm merely projecting my own insecurities, are the people who are trying to learn and get better. They're already a bit intimidated by the "presence" of Swisher, Danny, Lloyd, John R, et al. Perhaps they're trying to screw up the courage to post a question or reply and then see one of Eric's scathing tirades and choose not to.

To me, that is the far worse affect. This is a hobby/love affair with a very finite number of participants, and any knowledge that doesn't get passed on or any person who quits in frustration is a crying shame. Thus endeth the sermon

I think that's a very valid point Al; one I hadn't considered. What concerns me even more, and maybe I'm merely projecting my own insecurities, are the people who are trying to learn and get better. They're already a bit intimidated by the "presence" of Swisher, Danny, Lloyd, John R, et al. Perhaps they're trying to screw up the courage to post a question or reply and then see one of Eric's scathing tirades and choose not to.

To me, that is the far worse affect. This is a hobby/love affair with a very finite number of participants, and any knowledge that doesn't get passed on or any person who quits in frustration is a crying shame. Thus endeth the sermon

I think there are a lot like that

It may be just a coincidence, but I posted about the 1lb NEPT tubes asking if the High Performance were needed for BP nozzleless.

The answer was no, I ordered my tubes and the next day they were out!!

The owner of Hobby Horse posted there had been a run on the tubes, was it coincidence? or were there several others with the same question but were afraid of being called a dumbass for asking?

I think there are a lot like that

It may be just a coincidence, but I posted about the 1lb NEPT tubes asking if the High Performance were needed for BP nozzleless.

The answer was no, I ordered my tubes and the next day they were out!!

The owner of Hobby Horse posted there had been a run on the tubes, was it coincidence? or were there several others with the same question but were afraid of being called a dumbass for asking?

Naw, your not a dumb ass for asking, Jim purchases thousands of tubes to get the prices he wants. He generally reorders when the numbers get low but in this case, there have been a lot of guys coming to the dark side, 4F is next week, a lot of fall shoots (I had him bring a bundle of tubes to our fall shoot) so the run was faster then he thought.

NEPT takes their sweet time rolling them but they are the best so it is worth the wait. Once we get ready to sell tubes, I am sure we will run out fast too.

I just want to say a word in Erics defense, he is a awesome fireworker. I truly do not think he understands his problem and may not be able to help himself. I have an Autistic child so I have a world of empathy for the mentally ill.

BTW- Mike Swisher is a treasure, he will answer the dumbest n00b questions with grace and dignity... he certainly has for me ;)