APC Forum

Passfire

TYRONEEZEKIEL

I just joined passfire, and I think it would be pretty neat to see how many members from here we have over there.

My username is ElDelay

I just joined passfire, and I think it would be pretty neat to see how many members from here we have over there.

My username is ElDelay

Well post something already!! ;)

I'm a member... post occasionally, but 'listen' more. Some serious pros over there... as in, people who make their living at it and/or build SERIOUS stuff. Lots to learn.

• 3 weeks later...
I have a guest account with the same name. I'd like to upgrade to a full member, but I can't figure out how. Every time I try it redirects me to starting a new account. I'd like to keep my account/name and just upgrade my access.

Just shoot Kyle (passfire) a PM, he will set you up. Its been a year for me and I still have not seen one article published and I have six left in my subscription. Ill be a member till I retire the way its going ;)

I had a guest account for a while. I may look into it again when I return from PGI this year. Cash is tight right now, though I suppose I could just avoid buying a cigar every time I pass the shop this next month and put it toward the subscription. It's a question of what is the more enjoyable use of the change that accumulates in my truck...

I'm a member too and it's really worth the money! You may not realize it in the beginning, so just take it easy.

I'm very glad when someone like Mike Swicher answers to my topics.

You just have to stay on his good side. Try talking about how much you love spolettes.

You just have to stay on his good side. Try talking about how much you love spolettes.

I did not know Eric had a bad side. I think you guys are just too mean to him.2huh.gif

Mark

I plan to renew my membership when I'm slightly less poor, I do miss the formula calculator/database. Can't say I particularly miss the 'forum' over there though. Is it still clunky and un-searchable?

Oh no, Kyle upgraded it, probably about 15 months ago. It is much better and more modern now. The search has a little shorter timeout that I'd like, but it just improves your searching skills by forcing you to be more specific. The archives of the old forum are completely searchable too.

I did not know Eric had a bad side. I think you guys are just too mean to him.2huh.gif

Mark

Then you don't know him... Nice as can be face to face, the worst person I know when on line and you irk him.

Im seriously thinking about joining, maby towards fall(after i order that Titanium i said i was trying to order a while ago, geez when is it if you plan somthing, somthing unexpected pops up? )

Then you don't know him... Nice as can be face to face, the worst person I know when on line and you irk him.

Eric does tend to say exactly what he feels, that's true. :whistle:

Yes, I urge people to get a subscription. From what I gather, you practically save the money you paid for the subscription just from cheap chemical buys within no time. I really do get jealous at some of the stuff that gets sold there and for the cheap price it goes for :angry:. I mainly lurk there, don't post. Wealth of information there and some very knowledgeable members and with the upgrade to the forum, much more user friendly.

Eric does tend to say exactly what he feels, that's true. whistle.gif

I may know of him more than I know him and am quite familiar with his forte for forum etiquette. But he is knowledgeable, and besides that I bet you won't forget his replies on a needed to know subject. Plus I wanted to stir the pot a little!laugh2.gif

Mark

Don't get me wrong, I have worked side by side with him on two clubs and he is patient, selfless and brilliant.

-In person-

Online, all bets are off.

I recommend getting drunk with him!!!

I know I have sat around a campfire indulging in many an alcoholic beverage with him, along with some other members of this forum :whistle:

Sorry man, I don't get drunk, I am often the designated lighter. Diet coke works for me on fireworks nights but at PGI, one can crack a beer on the track and smoke a cigar... Ahhhhhh, the life!!

I'm on Passfire under the same nick. Membership there was easily the best 50$ I have spent on this hobby even if I hardly post. The formulas db and all the other goodies are just the icing on the cake that is the wealth of knowledge on the forums

Did I tell you or did I tell you? :lol:

Hey, you gotta come back here and slum a little every once in a while.