APC Forum

Timed Reports

dagabu

That is the very time fuse that is often vilified by those that are used to the blow torch effect that good Jap time fuse has. It is serviceable but you cant add a lot of metal to the prime on the fire giving side.

BTW- I updated the Tutorial today, its almost done but I have to be up at 5 AM, so off to bed I go!!

Edited by dagabu

TR? Yes, I spend many hours on the phone with him and he called right in the middle of my class to rib me a little.

Ya, Tom's a great guy, I remember when he first started making these, I have lit a few of his (my favorite effect that he makes). Haven't been to his house in a while but I'll be seeing him in September. Everything he makes is CRAZY, from the tooling to the final product, it's literally all perfect.

He has variations on this theme like reversing spirals. It really is unbelievable to watch them.

EDIT:

Do you go to our shoots?

Edited by Kilo_G

I am trying to get a kitchen pass to the spring cracker jacks shoot next year. I still have to call TR, I bet he is perturbed that I didn't call him back right away after the class though.

I am trying to get a kitchen pass to the spring cracker jacks shoot next year. I still have to call TR, I bet he is perturbed that I didn't call him back right away after the class though.

I'm not cracker jack... judging by your northern lighters link I'm guessing you live in the northern mid-west. We're in the north east. TR goes to cracker jacks though, I believe he's a member there too.