APC Forum

Idiots!

UKPyromaniac

There are thousands of idiots out there uploading their idiotic endeavours to youtube - why devote a thread to their stupidity? Seems a little pointless to me...

Every one I come across on Youtube I leave them a well deserved flaming. It gets me so mad.

well people like them give people like us a bad name the CPSC isn't worried for no reason unfortunately...they're just looking at the wrong people.

Well, the CPSC has to look at the stupidest ones. Why else would you have to be warned that coffee is hot about 4 places on the cup, or be warned that plastic bags shouldn't be placed over one's head.

There is always that small amount of satisfaction in the fact that these youtubers show their faces in the video. This upcoming video of flash powder pipe bombs even has a photograph in the beginning holding their illegal devices. We don't call them idiots for nothing.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=F-JGoU8LQ7Y

You are all talking like this sort of behaviore is a bad thing.. embrace it!! When they are drawing attention to them, we are left out of sight to do our more serious and safer projects without the government riding our backs :D

When they are drawing attention to them, we are left out of sight to do our more serious and safer projects without the government riding our backs  :D

I wish that was the case. A soccer mom sees some dip-shit fuck-tard doing something incredibly stupid, and the cry goes up "keep these dangerous (fill in the blank here, guns, cars, fireworks, chemicals, trans-fats, etc.) off the streets!" Government official from (police, fire department, district attorney, CPSC, congress, etc.) makes it his quest to insure that we keep the world safe "for the children," and the offending thing is banned. :(

Score that as fuck-tards 1, pyros 0

Not pyro, but it pretty much shows how you should not hold those... things!

The students just laugh at him, how funny is that? Not much I suppose.

You are all talking like this sort of behaviore is a bad thing.. embrace it!! When they are drawing attention to them, we are left out of sight to do our more serious and safer projects without the government riding our backs  :D

Unfortunatly, that is not the case at all. The way I see it is the government just groups these idiots with legit pyros like many that belong to this board. If I want to shoot off something I'd have to get a someone to drive out 3 or else the police will come running at you like you've commited a murder. I can't wait til I can get liscensed. I go through youtube all the time and commemerate the legit pyros on it and flame all these assholes ruining the hobby.

I like the screw ups because (now I'm not) I used to want to do that because it sounded cool and after being introduced to real pyro I like to watch them so I don't do that too and kill myself.

Thats the only brightside I see.

• 1 month later...
Guest Mark_the_pyro
A month ago, I came across a video where people were making salutes in GLASS BOTTLES AND METAL CONTAINERS, so I simply told them that the BATF has agents on youtube (they really do) that look for stuff just like this. The video was removed several hours after me posting this. So I guess I saved someone out there :P .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
A month ago, I came across a video where people were making salutes in GLASS BOTTLES AND METAL CONTAINERS, so I simply told them that the BATF has agents on youtube (they really do) that look for stuff just like this.  The video was removed several hours after me posting this.  So I guess I saved someone out there  :P .

That gave me an idea. I just made two people remove their vids from there youtube files with a unpyro related name.

My idea is to set up a phony user name, send messages to everybody that is into bomb making, scare the hell out of them, and get them to remove the vids.

you guys keep saying you flame them. but its not realy flaming. flaming is unnecisary, but what we do isnt. im not old enugh for a liscence, and i want pyrotechnics around when i can. Dont call it flaming because its compleetly necisary to preserve whats left of a beautiful art.

BPinthemorning-

The videos that are on youtube and the such is going to make pyrotechnics a lost art. We have to do something. We need to make them aware that it is not cool to blow stuff up.

I'm just going to tell them to stop posting vids and learn real pyrotechnics if they want to continue. Maybe ask around and shadow a pyrotechnician.

Im not actually flaming the person. But rather pointing them in the right direction.

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe, those are the Danish "Karma Cowboys" :P

But no, he didn't (unfortunately) blew out his teeth, hehe.

• 6 months later...

I am left speechless in regards to their stupidity...