APC Forum

gloves

modelrocket

Well then allow me to remove my foot from my mouth... Damn fine wheat ales you guys make... Your waffles aren't bad either.

Just curious BB... what's with the DMT avatar? You like to travel through space? :) Edited by ddewees

We could discuss my avatar via PM if you'd like.

thing is I'm not going to be shooting shows or anything O.o

I'm just afraid of my fingers if maybe an accident happens and a 2 gramish cracker bangs near my hand, so basically what you are all saying is that leather gloves will protect me sufficiently? I will obviously be wearing glasses, earplugs, a hat, a t shirt sweater and coat and jeans, maybe even a skimask but I'm not sure if the police allows those. (welding masks wouldn't be allowed either btw)

No, the brisiance would indeed shatter bone if you contained the salute in your hand. Do a search online for 'firework hand injuries' for some gruesome photos of injuries to hands from an assortment of items going off in ones hands.

No, the brisiance would indeed shatter bone if you contained the salute in your hand. Do a search online for 'firework hand injuries' for some gruesome photos of injuries to hands from an assortment of items going off in ones hands.

Dw, I'm already traumatized, thats why I'm looking to buy gloves :P