APC Forum

Blocked from the website

psypuls

Hi two days ago I uploaded a pic from amateurpyro directly to pyrobin by entering the URL in the Open Browse window. Shortly after this, the site put me in some kind of firewall which doesnt allow me to visit it again without using a proxy.

I understand that this is a 'missunderstanding' :P between me and the sites defense feature and unfortunately the 'anti-malicious use defense' has targeted me innocently.

So I'm creating this topic and hope that an admin can see my message and hopefully resolve this issue in time.

"

The connection has timed out

The server at amateurpyro.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

This page cant be displayed

Make sure the web address http://www.amateurpyro.com is correct.

Look for the page with your search engine.

Refresh the page in a few minutes.

"

my username is psypuls and

IP:

Speed Test

IP Lookup

Change IP

Hide IP

Proxy:

No Proxy Detected

City:

stockholm

State/Region:

stockholms lan

se - se flag

ISP:

telge energi

sincerely

psy

I suspect this is somewhat of a known issue, and the only one that can do anything to fix it is TheSidewinder. I went and reported the post, but you should really send him or Mumbles a PM the next time your on.

B!

In the meantime, if your IP is dynamic, try rebooting the router or whatever device is used to connect to internet.

psypuls:

Your IP was blocked in the firewall:

That block has been cleared, so you should have access now.

Don't try to use images from our site on another one, that contributed to the block.

thanks i'm able to enter now, oh btw If I used my password to login here through those auto anonymizers proxies (just enter url) would it be a good idea for me to use a new password? or are proxies not able to log passwords and stuff?

thanks i'm able to enter now, oh btw If I used my password to login here through those auto anonymizers proxies (just enter url) would it be a good idea for me to use a new password? or are proxies not able to log passwords and stuff?

You never know. Change pass, i did.

B!