APC Forum

Is this good flash powder 5/3/2 kno3/sulphur/aluminum

gun410

Did you read the new guy thread? No way we are going to talk flash right out of the gate gun. We don't make illegal salutes, b00r3rz or bombs, this is a pyrotechnic site.

OP, do your own research. If you read enough you can figure out just about anything without going into the HE section or asking about it on non-HE threads.

If you aren't dedicated enough to find it on your own, you surely aren't patient or mature enough to be ready for the knowledge.

(And if you do find a good formula for flash, please read the threads about members' accidents, and wear your protective gear at all times while working with it or any other flammables and explosives.)

-- Paravani

I'm with them.

And you might wanna change your picture, kinda gives it away. You know, what you might want to do with that knowledge. That Stuff is not your buddy, it hates everyone and will mame or kill anyone it wants to. If it could smile, it would be an evil sadistic grin like the one in Dagabu's picture. :D Far less energetic materials can do the same thing so please take the warnings as truth and not us being aholes.

Edited by Sparx88

Did you read the new guy thread? No way we are going to talk flash right out of the gate gun. We don't make illegal salutes, b00r3rz or bombs, this is a pyrotechnic site.

I was going to use it for burst powder if flash powder is bad what should I use for burst powder?

Flash for burst... I think i've "said" it in two of your earlier threads... You need to slow down, and start reading. A lot. Flash is used alone for burst, pretty much... never.

It's not the whole truth, nothing but the truth, and so on, but it's close enough. Amateur pyro like we are doing rely on a lot safer stuff to use as breakcharge, since we aren't shipping our stuff around the world, or selling it, trying to make profit of it.

B!

Flash for burst... I think i've "said" it in two of your earlier threads... You need to slow down, and start reading. A lot. Flash is used alone for burst, pretty much... never.

It's not the whole truth, nothing but the truth, and so on, but it's close enough. Amateur pyro like we are doing rely on a lot safer stuff to use as breakcharge, since we aren't shipping our stuff around the world, or selling it, trying to make profit of it.

B!

Then what should I use for breakage powder