APC Forum

rocket tutorial from a master

asdercks

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to DL it but it's a little over 500 mb and I have a DL limit of 250 per day. Thanks though.

Start it at 11:45 at night.

It really is a good video. From someone who has never done rockets before, it really got me thinking about it. The show at the end is a treat

Try streaming it on you-tube. Watch like 15-30 min a day and just remember where to pick it back up each time.

• Like 1

If it that good I guess I'll have to exceed my DL limit. :)

Make it easy for you. Get JDownloader and insert the youtube link. JDonwloader can be paused and continiued at n other day.

Yes thats true.

I would also recommend die everyone who didn't do it, to have a look at his visit at the different pyro factories and his tutorial movies. Some are really informativ and the are free.

Also maybe interstjng for some people, have a look at the freak pyromaniacs channel, they also have some amazing mivies on chinese and maltese factories

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to meet you Pete, I was with Mason and Dan testing rockets on your stand. Your rocket test stand and software is great. Mason will love it. ;) It was a great surprise to see TR at the winter blast. He was such a nice guy to talk with and very smart. It was like meeting a celebrity. I even got a couple pictures with him. :D

It was a great surprise to me too, I didn't know he was coming. He spent about half an hour showing me all his custom tooling. What a nice guy.

Send me one of your pics for the newsletter? Pretty please?

It was a great surprise to me too, I didn't know he was coming. He spent about half an hour showing me all his custom tooling. What a nice guy.

Send me one of your pics for the newsletter? Pretty please?

Sure thing Pete. Where do I send it?