APC Forum

Pyro Santa

mickyp

Hello Chaps

If i can draw upon your wisdom and experience please,

suppose you have built a ball mill, and your bp is working fine, you have also got rocket tooling and the rockets that you make now stop exploding and actually go up, what would be your next wish for santa to bring in the way of tooling, / making tooling.

In other words what do you think would be the most use ?

Thanks for any advice

Micky

A crossette pump would be a good thing to have, or a time fuse cutter or start plates or all of them. :)

A star rolling machine can also be used for coating rice hulls, ground cork, etc. for burst charge for large shells.

A star roller allows you to make any sized stars you need quickly compared to a pump or plate.

But if you like to build rockets, a good press is a tool you should have for sure.

A press can be used to make rockets, stars, comets, flares, fountains, etc.

A motorized hydraulic press speeds up the process, pumping a jack handle all day sucks.

If you don't build a lot of items each day a manual press is fine.

If you make smaller rockets an arbor press may be the perfect tool which is quick to use.

There are several good tutorials that show how to modify an arbor press for making pyro items.

• Like 1

A press, besides chems and some fuse you can make everything by hand.

I want a press But Santa does not exist and the wife is skint. :(

Dan.

Thanks for the info, i will look into a press, :)

On another point your Avatar combined with HE Qualified should give Mr Bond some stress lol,

No harm with a christmas wish for a press tho Dan, fingies crossed

Edited by mickyp