APC Forum

Looking for spindle seller

Monster90ash

Hi, i am looking for anyone that can help me try to locate somewhere that i can obtain a set of spindles and rams? 2 -4 ounce rocket would be fine.

I live in australia thanks heaps guys

Regards

Ash

hi ash

i would recommend firesmiths tooling and wolter pyros tooling if you find cali on here sometime he would help you out aswell

yeah , i agree with XP, i have his 4oz tooling , And it AWESOME :D , definitely recommend checking him out , but he is busy so if you order one ,it might take him a few days, but his shipping is fast, and he packs it well ,

I do like the look of those tools xp thanks. However if possible i was looking for an outlet in australia. Definately will be considering though.

hey monster you will not find rocket tooling in aus unless you get it custom made if your lucky youll catch someone selling all their stuff but is not often

If you need 4oz tooling in a hurry, you can use a 1/4" brass rod for the spindle. Taper it slightly in a drill and use some 1/2" aluminium tubing (1/8" wall) for the hollow rammer. It doesnt take a lot to do.