APC Forum

Resurecting Pyro Guide

CrossOut

Hey guys.. im one of the moderators at PyroGuideforums.com Unfortunately it doesn't look like the website will be coming back so i decided to begin construction on the new website. I will be using all of the original data from Pyroguide so it will just be a lot of copying the data over and reformatting most things.

http://pyrosource.wikia.com

I couldnt get the name pyroguide back so im changing it to PyroSource (As in Pyro Resource)

This will be a long process but im hoping to have it finished by the end of summer.. I believe i have everything set up so that you can add content freely as well. if not then send me a message.

If anyone would like to help me out that would be appreciated. post here or shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Also if anyone wants to help design a new main page for the wiki that would be great as well.

**Finally if a moderator of this forum would mind making this a sticky topic for a while to get the word out that would also be appreciated**

thanks all

Please feel free to check out the page.

http://pyrosource.wikia.com

I have only some stuff set up for now.. Im starting on the chemicals list then probably moving on to compositions. feel free to make a page and be sure to link it to me so i can remember to include it into a directory.

Looks like your doing a good job, and as a person you got much of his info from that sight (and you personly) THANKS A MILLION!! and then some.

It's going to be so nice to have it back up again.

Thanks again.

bob

Edited by bob

No problem! i think it will serve is all good in the long run., everyone is free to post info and make pages for the wiki. Im hoping it will get enough popularity that people will begin posting their own content to the wiki. tutorials on electrolysis, tool making, etc would all be great. Until then its just a matter if bringing all of the data back.

great job crossout, THANKS!!!!! I can easily say that 80% percent of the pyro literature that I have, I got it from that pyroguide, I am glad i saved a lot of articles, tutorials and charts from pyroguide i think some of that info will be useful on your new webpage