3 replies to this topic

#1 AdmiralDonSnider

AdmiralDonSnider

Pyrotechnician

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:59 PM

Do new contributions in the formulary database need approval by moderators? Just asking because I wrote an article about paris green about two weeks ago and it is still nowhere to find. Thanks for caring.

#2 Mumbles

Mumbles

Grandmaster

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,297 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:55 PM

TheSidewinder might have to weigh in on this. It never really worked how I wanted it to. I just don't think I know enough to make it into what we'd like. I'm still considering other options and routes.
Just so you guys quit asking, here is the link to the old forum. http://www.xsorbit2....forum/index.cgi

The sky is my canvas, and I have 2,113 pounds of powdered paint in the workshop.

#3 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:59 AM

Whoops, yes, approval was needed, and I just approved it. You should be able to see it now.

The version of IP.Content we're running doesn't notify staff worth a hoot it seems. When we upgrade the suite to 3.4 that will improve.

And it also should be easier to do what we wanted originally.
program: n: a magic spell cast upon computers, which turns user input into error messages. v: A pastime akin to beating one's head against a wall, but with fewer rewards and less personal satisfaction.

#4 AdmiralDonSnider

AdmiralDonSnider

Pyrotechnician

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:38 AM

Thanks for approval.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users