APC Forum

weingarts wheel

allrocketspsl

What happened with your other wheel? Ever have the right condition to fire it?

Was wondering same...

This looks like a good one as well, at least as far as the wood construction goes.

Ever consider using a hub with bearings in it? Makes a pretty big improvement over the basic nail and socket or bolt & sleeve etc.

Easy way would be an old bicycle wheel, you can get those things spinning really fast without much effort at all...

What happened with your other wheel? Ever have the right condition to fire it?

had alot of rain which is good waiting for that window just like thay do at cape canaveral! I have five three pound rockets also waiting and it drives me crazy to see them sitting off in the corner of my magazine!!But patience is a virtue and safety always first!!Stay tuned!!

Was wondering same...

This looks like a good one as well, at least as far as the wood construction goes.

Ever consider using a hub with bearings in it? Makes a pretty big improvement over the basic nail and socket or bolt & sleeve etc.

Easy way would be an old bicycle wheel, you can get those things spinning really fast without much effort at all...

seems so but I have made fire wheels that get the wagon wheel all the time and thats fast mate,as fast as one needs!!

Like they say, there are many ways to skin a cat (as well as to cook them once they are ready). :)

I hope I can show some of mine before too much longer. ;)

Then we can compare notes, maybe we can both pick up a few things from each other.