APC Forum

turd stars

allrocketspsl

Where did you get that screen? It doesn't look like interwoven wires, but a sheet of metal with a bunch of holes punched in it. Am I just seeing wrong?

Where did you get that screen? It doesn't look like interwoven wires, but a sheet of metal with a bunch of holes punched in it. Am I just seeing wrong?

it was part of a waste paper basket,it was cheap so i bought it then took off the rim and made a small screen with perfect 1/8 in spacings

That's a great idea. I have a waste basket like this and I haven''t had much luck making mouse turds up until now with a regular 8 mesh screen. I believe it is time to take the waste basket apart and make better use f the thing. Thanks for the idea. :)

That's a great idea. I have a waste basket like this and I haven''t had much luck making mouse turds up until now with a regular 8 mesh screen. I believe it is time to take the waste basket apart and make better use f the thing. Thanks for the idea. :)

glad i could help mate

i just looked to my right... lo and behold... 8 mesh waste basket! thanks a lot jeff :D

i just looked to my right... lo and behold... 8 mesh waste basket! thanks a lot jeff :D

your welcome mate

One of these?

http://api.ning.com/files/x2lFpfeNlRzqYqpvONLqsD1vmRcH270noq-6JI2Y7E9H15qjCxcfUomJrX9ZYuKzBjl0by9A23YMTHjmnQyKkOOtzrv5-Ww5/mesh.jpg

One of these?

http://api.ning.com/files/x2lFpfeNlRzqYqpvONLqsD1vmRcH270noq-6JI2Y7E9H15qjCxcfUomJrX9ZYuKzBjl0by9A23YMTHjmnQyKkOOtzrv5-Ww5/mesh.jpg

yes thats it mate

I think Walmart carries that type. I don't like going there but might have to go see. I'm glad I saw that in the video. Do you know if it is aluminum?

I think Walmart carries that type. I don't like going there but might have to go see. I'm glad I saw that in the video. Do you know if it is aluminum?

go to Lowes they have in there decor section for like $8.00