APC Forum

3" inch ball shells

vh718

Here aresome of my 3" inch shells. for all of the shells burst was meal coatedrice hulls with 2.2g whistle mix. 5 layers of gummed tape (3 strip method). anyquestions just ask. also, the advertisements on the videos help supply me withsome money for the hobby... so if you like what you see, some support would beappreciated 2smile.gif i'm going to put themoney towards buying a new camera.

ruby red peony

firefly

blue peony

silver to white, went too high

tiger tail to yankies flashers

blue to silver with firefly

Nice shells. I've seen some of those before but either way still look great. 3" is the size I will be moving up to shortly. Hope to have at least a couple shells to shoot on this 4th of July.

Here aresome of my 3" inch shells. for all of the shells burst was meal coatedrice hulls with 2.2g whistle mix. 5 layers of gummed tape (3 strip method). anyquestions just ask. also, the advertisements on the videos help supply me withsome money for the hobby... so if you like what you see, some support would beappreciated 2smile.gif i'm going to put themoney towards buying a new camera.

ruby red peony

firefly

blue peony

silver to white, went too high

tiger tail to yankies flashers

blue to silver with firefly

Very nice job. Thanks for sharing.

BJV

all i can say is this kid should have his own business firing shells for entertainment.I have known him since he first started and he has really made his mark with his abilities of making small shells look like big shells ALL

my favorite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbHFL_IjBWc

Edited by allrocketspsl

Very, very nice. I'd love to see how you make these shells. I'm just getting started with 3 inchers myself, and would appreciate any tips you can offer. If mine come out looking half as good as yours, I'd be ecstatic

Sweet very nice looking shells