post-10235-0-59139200-1329417410_thumb.jpg

post-10235-0-82237400-1329417416_thumb.jpg

post-10235-0-38671800-1329417421_thumb.jpg

post-10235-0-62378400-1329417425_thumb.jpg

post-10235-0-38319900-1329417430_thumb.jpg

post-10235-0-44199300-1329417434_thumb.jpg

post-10235-0-28246500-1329417435_thumb.jpg

Edited by allrocketspsl

You forgot to upload pictures! I am getting one also. Can't wait.

You forgot to upload pictures! I am getting one also. Can't wait.

here it is cheap to how much was yours

$20 plus another $5 for a standard rod so I can make regular and cavity. Thanks.

Edit. Did you make that yourself? Mine is made out of AL. That looks nice, what made you go with plastic?

Edited by busspuppy

looks like Wolter Cavity Pump from the Nituff coating. Rich does good work. I have number of his tools.

OIC! Sorry, you are meaning the other ones. They look really nice. I would like to get a 3/4" square cavity crossette pump myself. I am not having much luck with these cruciform ones so I would like to try something more traditional.

Edited by warthog

$20 plus another $5 for a standard rod so I can make regular and cavity. Thanks.

yeah mine to,I made mine for $2.00 cant wait to use it

looks like Wolter Cavity Pump from the Nituff coating. Rich does good work. I have number of his tools.

just showing his to coampare the otner one I made

Edit. Did you make that yourself? Mine is made out of AL. That looks nice, what made you go with plastic?

cheap and nothing sticks to it

yeah mine to,I made mine for $2.00 cant wait to use it

I thought it was $20, or did you mean the standar rod is $2?

I could really use one of those doodads. I have been wanting one. It is I just have to limit what I buy. I already have over $150 of stuff on the way and I already used up all of my tax returns on just this hobby. Why can't this hobby be cheap :sleep:

I could really use one of those doodads. I have been wanting one. It is I just have to limit what I buy. I already have over $150 of stuff on the way and I already used up all of my tax returns on just this hobby. Why can't this hobby be cheap :sleep:

mines a half inch diameter

OIC! Sorry, you are meaning the other ones. They look really nice. I would like to get a 3/4" square cavity crossette pump myself. I am not having much luck with these cruciform ones so I would like to try something more traditional.

Any interest in a straight up trade for the square ones for the cruciform ones?

-dag

heres charleys green made up in 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch

Any interest in a straight up trade for the square ones for the cruciform ones?

-dag

yeah whats it look like mate

two different sizes 1/2 inch 3/4 inch

post-10235-0-72340600-1329420973_thumb.jpg

post-10235-0-00946200-1329420981_thumb.jpg

those are very tricky mate tuff to blow them properly I have a 1/2 crossette and out of maybe 100 got one to break just right.Its way to small not worth making if you ask me

heres charleys green made up in 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch

yeah whats it look like mate

two different sizes 1/2 inch 3/4 inch

Sorry, I was offering a trade for the Wolter pumps from Warthog.

-dag

Sorry, I was offering a trade for the Wolter pumps from Warthog.

-dag

lol I thought that seem odd you could knock this out easily

I'd trade the 1/2" one, I know little crossettes are hard to make work but I know it can be done as I have seen them. The guy I know who makes them in 1/2" suggested I get rid of the cruciform and try the square like he uses. That is why I am wanting it. I am able to get the 1" sized ones to break perfectly every time so why change it? ;)

I would gladly trade my 1/2" Wolter crossette pump for a 1/2" square holed crossette pump that was well made. That would be a deal but on condition I see the offered pump before I send mine off. I would gladly send some sort of surety bond if my word wasn't enough. That would be a deal. :)

I'd still like to try out a 3/4" square hole as well. That is a different deal though unless you would trade a 1/2" for a 3/4"

Edited by warthog

I thought I had made that clear, a square cavity crossette pump.

Maybe I am reading too much into this, my bad.

I thought I had made that clear, a square cavity crossette pump.

Maybe I am reading too much into this, my bad.

nope didnt make it clear but hey who's keeping track mate?

Charleys green comets wrapped with flash core

post-10235-0-54133100-1329487127_thumb.jpg

post-10235-0-42836000-1329487132_thumb.jpg

post-10235-0-89822400-1329487138_thumb.jpg

Edited by allrocketspsl

jeff, why do the comets look shiny? what percent moisture did you use to wet them?

jeff, why do the comets look shiny? what percent moisture did you use to wet them?

secret.they are rock hard,lol use graphite to ensure no sticking.When I cut this on my drill press and used it like four or five times nothing stuck to it then all of a sudden everything stuck to it so had to use the grahite trick like the pros do when making crossettes