APC Forum

fire wheel

allrocketspsl

Looks interesting, looking forward to seeing how the go getters are incorporated into the wheel as well.

I have snow on the ground again after a couple weeks ago having beautiful sunny 60-70°F Days it i now again n the 30's. Last week it was in the teens. When the weather here finally makes up its mind I am hoping I can finally get some wheels going too. I have a hub that a friend made me and I am going to be seeking all old bike wheels I see in the trash during "Spring Cleaning" days here to boot. I should soon be all tooled and ready to go. :) I have a fair number of 1/2" & 3/4" plus a lot of getter tubes on hand, would like to lay in a supply of those plus a supply of 1" tubes so I don't have to mess with this during the summer season when everyone is always out of things. This is my last little bit of supplies to gather this "off season" before the high season of fireworking begins in earnest.

I have a number of wheel ideas already sketched out with formulae as well in my little book and I am ready to get to the business of making them already. laugh2.gif

You guys down south have ll the luck when it comes to the year round weather being good for outdoor work but I am still sort of stuck on liking my world tho have four seasons. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Did this go anywhere yet? I was hoping to see it working.

I do love a good wheel..wub.gif

Did you video it? cool2.gif

30 to 40 knot winds slight rain so after the last saxon going to have to wait a couple of days till this front moves out