APC Forum

12" ball shell

marks265

The video did not capture colors very well but the inserts were red to crackle, This was from last years (2011) PGI exhibition ball shell competition. This is a fun one to watch. I figured its about time I entered a shell here since mumbles is on a roll.tongue2.gif

Prefire pic

http://www.amateurpy...rising-effects/

video

Mark

Mark, I have watched that one before with envy. I really want to be able to make make myself such rising effects someday as well.

Really nice shell. Will you be at LaPorte? I hope to be so I hope you will be as well so I can see some of your stuff in person.

Mark, I have watched that one before with envy. I really want to be able to make make myself such rising effects someday as well.

Really nice shell. Will you be at LaPorte? I hope to be so I hope you will be as well so I can see some of your stuff in person.

Thanks, Yep, I plan on being there. I am going all out this year so we'll see how things turn out. I plan on building very large multi break cylinder shells this year. Once again I'll be pushing myself beyond my limits so no guarantees on nothin'2smile.gif

Mark

Awesome shell Mark. I remember seeing that shell and then seeing what place you got with it. There must have been some mighty nice shells ahead of you.

Yea, its pretty hard to beat the likes of Nedski and Knoblock and company. But I gave it a go anyway. I scored in the sevens with that and still only landed something like 7th place IIRC. Just hanging tight with a tough crowd like that is an accomplishment in itself.

Mark

I have seen that picture before, great job.

Verry cool rising effect, are they the same stars?

The stars were all different. The rising effects were all yellow, the ring was another color, and the inserts were another