APC Forum

revised demo

allrocketspsl

Looks like it works!

it does, www.pyrocreations.com is pre selling them and has already sold a couple even without the video up yet,lol

Edited by allrocketspsl

When are they up for sale here? I'd much prefer buy direct. Usually works out to we get a better deal and you make more per unit without the middle man.

When are they up for sale here? I'd much prefer buy direct. Usually works out to we get a better deal and you make more per unit without the middle man.

going out tomorrow mate

Now what if you want a different delay then the one you used in the vid? The bm 'drill' doesn't look really useful to me. The way it is now that is.

It's better to make a punching device, and make it adjustable for different lengths :). Or just leave the second hole out and reverse the timefuse.

Now what if you want a different delay then the one you used in the vid? The bm 'drill' doesn't look really useful to me. The way it is now that is.

It's better to make a punching device, and make it adjustable for different lengths :). Or just leave the second hole out and reverse the timefuse.

if you use the drill block youll see and it looks like I didnt mention the fact that the block is three inches long the fuse goes into it and there are holes drill at one inch for three second timing timing the next hole is at two inches then 1/4 inch increments so you can make any delay you want by where to drill.I will put up a pic of what I mean

here they are,by drilling it makes a tar free fuse,alot of the core is removed punching anyway you do it can still get tar to cover the bpthanks for the feedback and hope this clarifiesthe drill is 7/64 almost a full 1/8 inch and when you see how much comes out of the core youll be amased mate!

post-10235-0-56131900-1326810825_thumb.jpg

post-10235-0-84647100-1326810828_thumb.jpg

Edited by allrocketspsl

here they are,by drilling it makes a tar free fuse,alot of the core is removed punching anyway you do it can still get tar to cover the bpthanks for the feedback and hope this clarifiesthe drill is 7/64 almost a full 1/8 inch and when you see how much comes out of the core youll be amased mate!

All,

In your picture you show that the drill bit got a little sideways and bit the block a little. I have found that the use of roll pins (appropriately sized ID) work well as drill guides and cost about $.05 each. Just a thought.

-dag

All,

In your picture you show that the drill bit got a little sideways and bit the block a little. I have found that the use of roll pins (appropriately sized ID) work well as drill guides and cost about $.05 each. Just a thought.

-dag

explain i need feedback real feedback,it took frissbee 10 years to get on the market and only then by chance

Here is an example, Harry over at Skylighter has tooling made for him and this shows a block not to different then yours with a roll pin drill guide in plastic. I have one of these (smaller version) and it works very well.

http://www.skylighter.com/images/how_to/stinger-missile-rockets/drill-guide-hole-choice.jpg

-dag

Here is an example, Harry over at Skylighter has tooling made for him and this shows a block not to different then yours with a roll pin drill guide in plastic. I have one of these (smaller version) and it works very well.

http://www.skylighter.com/images/how_to/stinger-missile-rockets/drill-guide-hole-choice.jpg

-dag

ok I follow ya,when I drill mine I hold it up to the drill stand so I get a nice 90 degree to the fuse,thanks mate

dag look at 20 second its against the drill stand

Yup, I get that but the hole will degrade over time and a drill guide will keep that from happening. Nuff said, it's just feedback not a judgement, I am looking forward to getting my paws on one so I can get some timed reports in the air to show the quality of the build.

-dag

Yup, I get that but the hole will degrade over time and a drill guide will keep that from happening. Nuff said, it's just feedback not a judgement, I am looking forward to getting my paws on one so I can get some timed reports in the air to show the quality of the build.

-dag

I gotcha great feedback mate

Got my new version fresh off the assembly line yesterday via post. Looks real nice Jeff. Hope to have time tommorrow to try it out. Edited by TSO

Got my new version fresh off the assembly line yesterday via post. Looks real nice Jeff. Hope to have time tommorrow to try it out.

cool always fun to get new things let me know how you do you now can cut very precisely better than others your fuse.make ten one length ten another making all types of shells,make some Maltest style ones!

id be interested in seeing the punch version in action!

=]

its done just have to do the video,nest week