APC Forum

Passfire

TYRONEEZEKIEL

Wow, after about a year and a half, I finally logged into my passfire account and started reading the information there. I cant believe I never went on before. There is such plentiful information there.

Anyway, I was curious to know if we could somehow get formula, calculator and reference pages like on passfire. I like the layout of the forum here better, as well as I feel like I am not quite in the league of most of the passfire guys. I know we have some tutorial threads and such, I think I was just looking for more charts and the like. I would love to help out in anyway I can.

We were working on a formula database to some degree. It's up at the top where you can change between gallery, forum, chat, etc. I need to play with it again. It's not working like I wanted. It's long been a dream of mine to have a sister tutorial website to the forum, or a wiki website or something. All in good time I guess.

We were working on a formula database to some degree. It's up at the top where you can change between gallery, forum, chat, etc. I need to play with it again. It's not working like I wanted. It's long been a dream of mine to have a sister tutorial website to the forum, or a wiki website or something. All in good time I guess.

sittin on your thunmbs again mate?.lol

http://myfacewhen.com/images/220.jpg Edited by californiapyro

More like getting an advanced degree.

and you would think of all people HE could come up with a decent excuse!