APC Forum

prototype

allrocketspsl

good idea!, the needle would be set permanently and you would thread your BM after you remove it from the CTFC right?

can't wait for a demo model =]

good idea!, the needle would be set permanently and you would thread your BM after you remove it from the CTFC right?

can't wait for a demo model =]

yeah the needle will be mounted so the fuse can slide onto it with as many as four then bm threadided and each fuse pulled off,just have to add it with the other secret new way of punching and were off.You know while I was being crucfied on passfire,lol a comment was made"its not a finished product",man no one has any patience anymore.Anytime a product comes on the market its always tweaked,ahhhhhhhhhhhh but who am I but a loney pyro freak.

yes mate stay tuned for the demo and I wanted to ship THREE pieces out to people on here to test it see what they think and keep it at no cost to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nil illegitimo carborundum. I like your fuse cutter, and used it to make a couple of timed reports that worked quite nicely.

yes mate stay tuned for the demo and I wanted to ship THREE pieces out to people on here to test it see what they think and keep it at no cost to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont pick me, I am glad to pay to the cutter. This should be a great "take it with you" tool as I really don't want to lug my arbor press punch and bench mounted cutter with me to builds.

-dag

Dont pick me, I am glad to pay to the cutter. This should be a great "take it with you" tool as I really don't want to lug my arbor press punch and bench mounted cutter with me to builds.

-dag

your it mate please please please dont worry i had a small conversation with HG @ sky about the passfire controversy we both laughed

Nil illegitimo carborundum. I like your fuse cutter, and used it to make a couple of timed reports that worked quite nicely.

glad to here mate keep up the good work

I'll volunteer, heck I've already been accused of getting paid (free CTFC) for supporting you :)

looks like a great idea

Most members on PF are much quicker to give criticism than praise or construction comments

Most members on PF are much quicker to give criticism than praise or construction comments

True that, makes you wonder how people can be so unhappy?

-dag

Sounds like a nifty tool. I'll be ready at the front of the line to order one once they are ready!

yeah Im looking at a demo next week the week after in the stores,lol!

I'll volunteer, heck I've already been accused of getting paid (free CTFC) for supporting you :)

looks like a great idea

well I was going to surprise you with one since you go in the trenches with me over a fucking ploy every company in the world practices not so honest ways of selling and makerting! Shit they use babes with gorgeous knockers to sell candy bars toilet paper etc,lol! I joined passfire but dont look there to find any of my works of art in the sky,my first impression was and is.........................................better shut up,lol! I luv the little expert or new user out by your names.

True that, makes you wonder how people can be so unhappy?

-dag

always remember this,the person who told me was a very very wise man he said Jeff,"unhappy people hate happy people" and happy people should stay clear of unhappy people as it will effect the happy people more

well I was going to surprise you with one since you go in the trenches with me over a fucking ploy every company in the world practices not so honest ways of selling and makerting! Shit they use babes with gorgeous knockers to sell candy bars toilet paper etc,lol! I joined passfire but dont look there to find any of my works of art in the sky,my first impression was and is.........................................better shut up,lol! I luv the little expert or new user out by your names.

got to put that in the past and move on, only way to survive the unhappy people, and much better health wise.

You have a good product at a very resonable price

always remember this,the person who told me was a very very wise man he said Jeff,"unhappy people hate happy people" and happy people should stay clear of unhappy people as it will effect the happy people more

Love that quote, that is why I don't post much on PF anymore, too many "unhappy" over there.

-dag

They use babes with gorgeous knockers to sell candy bars toilet paper etc,lol!

Y'know, women are so impressed by a man with the good taste to buy a CTFC that they crowd around to show their respect and admiration. For example, here's a customer from Passfire. He bought a CTFC, and his life will never be the same! No more unhappiness for HIM! Don't delay - call today! Find relief from the bleak struggle for existence! Gorgeous operator babes are standing by to take your calls.

<psst - I'll PM the address to send the check for marketing services>

post-10245-0-73142900-1325746011_thumb.jpg

Y'know, women are so impressed by a man with the good taste to buy a CTFC that they crowd around to show their respect and admiration. For example, here's a customer from Passfire. He bought a CTFC, and his life will never be the same! No more unhappiness for HIM! Don't delay - call today! Find relief from the bleak struggle for existence! Gorgeous operator babes are standing by to take your calls.

now thats a babe better hold onto to her shes a keeper,I knew that CTFC was more than one tool,lol!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!! laugh2.giflaugh2.giflaugh2.giflaugh2.giflaugh2.gif

btw that's not peret... or his wife.

what ctfc ? i dont see any ctfc !!!????????????:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

dave

what ctfc ? i dont see any ctfc !!!????????????:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

dave

me either mate

I'm thinking I may want more than one!

hey can I use this pic in my advertising promo comercial?Whats her name by the by!

hey can I use this pic in my advertising promo comercial?Whats her name by the by!

I don't know, to both questions. I found the picture a few months ago and I can't remember where. I added the CTFC, of course. If I remember right, the previous caption was "This is the luckiest man in the world. Last week he was unemployed and broke. Then his luck changed. Yesterday, he won $150 million in the lottery, and today he met the love of his life!"