APC Forum

Help with Michigan Laws

Dean411

Is ther anyone out there familiar with the Michigan laws regarding

the manufacturing of Pyrotechnics for personal use?

please.

Dean411

Is ther anyone out there familiar with the Michigan laws regarding

the manufacturing of Pyrotechnics for personal use?

please.

Dean411

There are no laws specific to Michigan in regards to manufacturing. You must only satisfy the federal law.

I highly recommend you join the Michigan Pyrotechnics Arts Guild. We are having a shoot this Saturday in Sandusky. Guests are welcome. http://www.mpag.org/

i sent an email to the guy on your website running the shooter training on sat night and he hasnt responded

i wanted to attend the class and shoot but its to far to drive when i cant be sure i can take the PGI shooter course

I do not believe there is a deadline to register, so you should still be fine. Send another email if you don't hear back from Karl a day or two after the first. In any case, you can still sit in on the class. It would be good to attend the shoot if for nothing more than to meet the members and watch fireworks.

i sent an email to the guy on your website running the shooter training on sat night and he hasnt responded

i wanted to attend the class and shoot but its to far to drive when i cant be sure i can take the PGI shooter course

I am the host for this shoot and I am sure looking forward to it. The site for the class is at my theatre so it will be held in a nice warm high back reclining seat auditorium That will happen from 8 Am till about 2 I think then we will move over to the shoot site for live training then the test. I am sure there is room . I have to call Karl today and will ask to make sure. If you are new Welcome ! I also would recomend you attend a shoot and I think the class is only held 2 times a year so this would be a good opportunity. As for the shoot it is one of the fastest ways to really see the hobby and get to know the people. Truly a great bunch of guy's . The PGI convention is to be held real close to MI this year so there is another great event .If you would like more info PM me your number and I will give you a call .

Steve