APC Forum

Magnalium 5050 ingot

kleberrios

Hi guis. My name is Kleber I'm Brasil.. I produce a Mg super lightweight wool ideal for air burst and flash powder. We produce metal powders for 12 years. Magnalium (5050, 7030) Aluminium ( flake, black, granular) Titanium ( flake, granular, hidryde) Magnesium ( granular, wool) and Fe We grind the Magnalium in a machine called galga but the mill is still very slow. This is my product:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqilF-N7omw

Hi guis. My name is Kleber I'm Brasil.. I produce a Mg super lightweight wool ideal for air burst and flash powder. We produce metal powders for 12 years. Magnalium (5050, 7030) Aluminium ( flake, black, granular) Titanium ( flake, granular, hidryde) Magnesium ( granular, wool) and Fe We grind the Magnalium in a machine called galga but the mill is still very slow. This is my product:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xqilF-N7omw

is your factory still in one piece mate since this video of you showing the effects of your magnalium thrown into a torch? I say paryers for you!

is your factory still in one piece mate since this video of you showing the effects of your magnalium thrown into a torch? I say paryers for you!

LOL ... It would take a lot more metal in the air to create a large explosion. Good point though. whistle.gif

@

allrocketspsl

How much would it cost to send your metals out to the States? Also what are you charging for your metal powders?.... They Look great from what I can see. dry2.gif

Edited by pyrojig

I made this video to introduce to companies which intend to buy a ball mill proof explosion with the intention of showing how the powder is flammable.