APC Forum

2.5" TT to red

vh718

the shell looked great...i dont know what else to say about it. um stars used were tiger tail to veline red.

shell video

your best yet mate put that on a rocket and win! All

now that i think about it not,lol! Watched it a couple of times,awesome work! All

Edited by allrocketspsl

That was sweet! I noticed that the break wasnt very hard but the break was round and large, can you share some secrets with us? I suck at round breaks.

-dag

very nice shell!

can you tell me the sizes of red cores and the final size of the star?

thanks

um the stars are a little larger than 5/16" so about 8-8.5mm. The red cores were about 5mm

That was sweet! I noticed that the break wasnt very hard but the break was round and large, can you share some secrets with us? I suck at round breaks.

-dag

sure dag, burst was meal coated rice hulls with 1.5g whistle mix. i guess the big secret is in the pasting (oh and i used a paper shell). i take my time and paste 4 layers of the 3 strip method...and after each layer i alternate the direction pasted so there isnt any build up at the poles. if my explanation sucks and you dont quite understand it just look how this shell is pasted here

Nice shell....With these tiny shells it is a challenge to get a nice symmetry and even a colour change in, so well done.

thanks for sharing...

sure dag, burst was meal coated rice hulls with 1.5g whistle mix. i guess the big secret is in the pasting (oh and i used a paper shell). i take my time and paste 4 layers of the 3 strip method...and after each layer i alternate the direction pasted so there isnt any build up at the poles. if my explanation sucks and you dont quite understand it just look how this shell is pasted here

Very nice shells, I would like to see more video if you have it.

-dag