APC Forum

OBL is DEAD MEAT

oldguy

Someone shoot a salute off to honor our special forces & CIA teams.

Osama bin Laden is DEAD MEAT & USA forces have his corpse.

My mother-inlaw just called with the news.

If he died of a heart attack or cancer I was going to be pissed.

It was good to hear that an American bomb put him where he deserves to go.

I hope he gets his 72 virgins. That would be true hell. 72 women all nagging at once and not one of them knowing the first thing about sex.

Oh he'll get his 72 virgins alright. Too bad he didn't read the fine print that the guy/girl ratio of the virgins delivered would be directly proportional to just how big of a dick he was in his life.

And yes, I did just light off a salute to mark the death!

hopefully this will reduce the terror threat enough for us to just get on with our Hobey

I shot some stuff off this evening. It was planned in advance, so it was a timely coincidence.

So we went into Pakistan to get him, huh. Let's hope that doesn't cause us any further difficulty.

I have mixed feelings about this news.

First.. I'm so glad that a blood thirsty terrorist(s) is/are dead.

But I wish we could have held a stiff upper lip and simply said "justice was done and it's sad he chose a life of such evil," instead of posting pictures and videos of celebrations not too unlike those that the Muslim America haters made in 911.

However I so hope that those close to him and in the same terror camp do something careless and rash and we catch them quickly now as a result of said national celebrations.

I just fear that extensive and brutal attacks by them on innocent people are about to commence and that part really saddens me deeply.

It's my prayer that there will me no further aggression against innocent people.

OK Job done time to bring all of our boys home. I only wish it was that simple.

Steve

I have mixed feelings about it. I am proud of the boys (DEVGRU) going in and getting the job done but with the addition of Osama's son getting killed as well in the compound and the now much flaunted Martyrdom of Osama by other Al-Qaeda, I feel that we will be seeing a surge of violence and the death of more Americans.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8e/DEVGRU_Shoulder_Flash_copy.png

hopefully this will reduce the terror threat enough for us to just get on with our Hobey

hahaha OBL's death means nothing to the terror threat. if anything this might trigger retaliatory attacks. and its spelled *hobby

this is great news,congratulations america justice served nice and cold.

I don't think it will have much of an effect on college hockey. :)

blame the spell checker, i tried hobby and it rejected it, even though i was 99% sure i was correct, i went with the spellchecker

It's starting to smell like the cow pastures I grew up around in here. (translation: you are full of shit)

I blame spell checker for ending up with the wrong mail order bride.

It kept changing Subservient to Dominatrix :wub:

Honestly though...... I met her at Church.