APC Forum

Can anyone help

Quickmatch

Is anyone on here a member of UKFR forum because im experiencing some problems and i need a mods email. If any one can help pls pm me..

Mods= im not spamming because UKFR is a consumer forum so no competition against this great forum..

Thanks. :D

UKFR bans applications for membership from non UK IP addresses. It's all UK spec consumer stuff so not much help or use to the rest of the world wide web!

UKFR bans applications for membership from non UK IP addresses. It's all UK spec consumer stuff so not much help or use to the rest of the world wide web!

Thanks for the reply mate.

I signed up to UKFR with a @gmail.com email and im in the uk.

The reason i made the thread because i was pretty shore their where some uk members on here like Portfire but hes not been on in 2 days.

Thanks again

Oh and i thought i should just add im Berry1. Quickmatch = my new account because i had some problems that i cant desscuss publicaly but im willing to on pms.

Thanks.

PS... anyone know whats happend to portfire is he on holiday as ive also emailed him.

Edited by Quickmatch

i had some problems that i cant desscuss publicaly but im willing to on pms.

Well, that ain't the Queen's English there eh. Problems locating spell check, or problems like needing spellcheck for discuss and publicly?

Well, that ain't the Queen's English there eh. Problems locating spell check, or problems like needing spellcheck for discuss and publicly?

I dont think thats any of your buisness how i spell. :rolleyes:

Any way if anyone can help pls pm me