APC Forum

Any folks in my area?

cogbarry

Any folks from the New England area? I'm in southern NH. Planning to attend NHPA shoot at the end of April. I'm wondering if I'll see any of you there.

Hi im north England mate but im having a few problems by any chance do u have an Account on UKFR forum. THANKS Edited by Quickmatch

Ah,

Wrong country though. I'm on the northeast coast of United States. "Across the pond"

oooops! didn't see the @New@ haha! any way if you or any one is on UKFR pls pm me. Thanks

oooops! didn't see the @New@ haha! any way if you or any one is on UKFR pls pm me. Thanks

I like your user name. Just made my first batch of black match. Put some in a kraft paper pipe and it worked as expected. Looks like even I can't screw that up.

Where/when is this shoot? Perhaps I can make it there.

It's in Rumney NH on April 30. I think it's an all day event, if you're interested let me know I'll get more details. I am just joining the club so this will be my first event. I was told the shooting fee for members is 25.00 and 40.00 for non-members (15.00 refundable towards membership). Everyone has to sign the "I won't sue if I blow myself up" waiver. I've met a few shell builders that belong to this club. Seems like a good way to learn some pyro stuff and enjoy lighting stuff without fear of trouble with the law.

I'll probably skip the one in april because of the 5inch shell limit, but I will be attending the one in June, the april one is only an hour and half away from me though....

Guess I'll probably see you in June. Rumney is 1-1/2 - 2 hours from me. Sounds like you'll have some large shells.

I have just recently joined the NH club and I will be there on Saturday. Its good to know I have some fellow forum friends as NHPA members! Hey Cog, is that the Cog Railway on mount washington????? I would have never made that connection if I didnt know you were from NH!! Im looking forward to Saturday, should be a blast.

I have just recently joined the NH club and I will be there on Saturday. Its good to know I have some fellow forum friends as NHPA members! Hey Cog, is that the Cog Railway on mount washington????? I would have never made that connection if I didnt know you were from NH!! Im looking forward to Saturday, should be a blast.

Ah, yes it is! Unfortunately, most of the steam is gone now. ...so I decided to get into pyro! Stamp collecting just doesn't do it for some of us I guess.

I was just introduced to the NHPA. I have known a couple members for a while now from shooting with them on the crew that does the Hampton Beach shows among others. Great gang, lot's of fun! ...and I learned a lot working with them. I'm looking forward to the shoot this weekend, heard it's great and I know there's some really smart people there that a noob like me can learn from. See ya there!

Ah, yes it is! Unfortunately, most of the steam is gone now. ...so I decided to get into pyro! Stamp collecting just doesn't do it for some of us I guess.

I was just introduced to the NHPA. I have known a couple members for a while now from shooting with them on the crew that does the Hampton Beach shows among others. Great gang, lot's of fun! ...and I learned a lot working with them. I'm looking forward to the shoot this weekend, heard it's great and I know there's some really smart people there that a noob like me can learn from. See ya there!

Hey cog, I have been emailing the president of NHPA all week and he hasn't gotten back to me yet, do you know where in Rumney the meet is and what time it starts?

Hey cog, I have been emailing the president of NHPA all week and he hasn't gotten back to me yet, do you know where in Rumney the meet is and what time it starts?

I know the permit is good from 1:00 - 2:00 to 10:00 but I don't have directions to the site yet. I am picking a member up on the way and he's supposed to have them by then. Is there a safe way to post phone numbers or email addresses here so the spammers don't get it? If so point me to it and I'll give you my cell phone number.

I know the permit is good from 1:00 - 2:00 to 10:00 but I don't have directions to the site yet. I am picking a member up on the way and he's supposed to have them by then. Is there a safe way to post phone numbers or email addresses here so the spammers don't get it? If so point me to it and I'll give you my cell phone number.

Rob just called me and we talked for a while, I have the directions and will be there for 1:00. See you then :)

If you click on someone's name it takes you to their profile here. There is an option for sending private messages there, which should be pretty safe from spammers. There is probably a way for me to get at them, but honestly it's probably a pain in the butt and I really don't care. It'd be way easier for me to just change your password and get it that way :) Regardless, it's probably beyond the scope of spammers. If they're able to get at them, we probably have bigger problems.

If you click on someone's name it takes you to their profile here. There is an option for sending private messages there, which should be pretty safe from spammers. There is probably a way for me to get at them, but honestly it's probably a pain in the butt and I really don't care. It'd be way easier for me to just change your password and get it that way :) Regardless, it's probably beyond the scope of spammers. If they're able to get at them, we probably have bigger problems.

Thanks

Rob just called me and we talked for a while, I have the directions and will be there for 1:00. See you then :)

Great!