APC Forum

1# Spindles

dagabu

Here are a couple of 1# spindles on a custom job.

http://www.pyrobin.com/files/101_2097.jpg

Everything you make looks extremely nice.

Any progress on the mini cannons? I'd like one fit for bb's, .177" I believe is the standard size.

shipping to uk? i would feel very proud to use a set of your tooling. excellent quality work as always.

dan

Any progress on the mini cannons? I'd like one fit for bb's, .177" I believe is the standard size.

I have made two so far, anyone that wants to buy one should PM me and get a quote, I would need to do a little research on selling these so that I dont get a visit from ATF :(

Dave

Can you rifle those mini cannons :whistle:

Steve

No, Steve, I dont have a broach to pull through the barrel, sorry.

shipping to uk? i would feel very proud to use a set of your tooling. excellent quality work as always.

dan

I will send packages anywhere they are not prohibited, just send me a prepaid first class label and I will provide everything else. BTW, sending an item to China is easier then sending it to Canada.

SHUT UP!! I saw the cigar box guitar, your videos and such, YOU do nice work. ;)

Group hug!! LOL!

Paper cross bow? Thanks for that one, now I will get called to the Principals office after my boy goes all Braveheart on a classmate.

Paper cross bow? Thanks for that one, now I will get called to the Principals office after my boy goes all Braveheart on a classmate.

Haha, yeah, I'll probably be solely responsible for the student overthrow of the school system :whistle:

I will send packages anywhere they are not prohibited, just send me a prepaid first class label and I will provide everything else. BTW, sending an item to China is easier then sending it to Canada.

really, we can get rocket tools in the uk i imagine there ok [legal] until you make a rocket here, also a bit pricey and from what iv'e seen nowhere near the quality of yours. how much would a set cost me in dollars?

really, we can get rocket tools in the uk i imagine there ok [legal] until you make a rocket here, also a bit pricey and from what iv'e seen nowhere near the quality of yours. how much would a set cost me in dollars?

PM me with your specs, I am sure Mum is getting tired of me selling off the Agora.

Hey! Those look like my......

Oh wait...Never mind. I don't want to give away any rocket competition secrets...lol :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...