APC Forum

Mini Cannon (BB Cannon)

dagabu

Well, I couldn't help myself, here is the first one. I shot a Copperman BB at a piece of cardboard with .2 whistle.

post-9798-0-90197500-1301542050_thumb.jpg

Well, I couldn't help myself, here is the first one. I shot a Copperman BB at a piece of cardboard with .2 whistle.

Thats awesome! Beautiful work, any videos? :rolleyes:

Thats awesome! Beautiful work, any videos? :rolleyes:

Heck i wouldnt mind having one of those myself. Dont know how the wife would feel about shooting holes in the wall in the office.

Steve

Edited by moondogman

Great, I bet that would sting

In the interest of consolidating shipping, I may want you to make a combo pack. The mini BB AND the larger (1/2" ??) cannon. If you're agreeable that is.

In the interest of consolidating shipping, I may want you to make a combo pack. The mini BB AND the larger (1/2" ??) cannon. If you're agreeable that is.

Sure! Lets do it. The BB cannon is now a 6mm Airsoft Cannon now, I will have to make a fresh one.

I chose to open it up to Airsoft size since I have some heavy biodegradable shot that I dont have to worry about going into water or what not.

More video to follow tomorrow.

OOOOOOOOOOHHH KAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY......

How cool is that?!! Nice job, Dag :D

WSM B)

Edited by WSM

How cool is that?!! Nice job, Dag :D

WSM B)

What shot do you use in the 1/2" cannon?

Hornady .50 cal swaged lead balls and home cast .45-70 paper patched bullets. The bullets do key-hole but they are a lot of fun to fire ;)

home cast .45-70 paper patched bullets

Do you have a .45-70 that you shoot? I have an 1884 Springfield Trapdoor that comes out to play on special occasions.

1877 break action, New England Firearms, 1000yd veneer tang site. I cast my own bullets and load my own brass. With an iron butt stock, I dont shoot it all that often. ;)

I only wish I had a Sharps Falling Block... :blush:

I only wish I had a Sharps Falling Block... :blush:

Oh, if money were no object. The nice thing about a newer gun is you can shoot it worry free (other than the beat up shoulder). Every time I pull the trigger on the Springfield, I wonder if I really should be doing it. But then I figure, what the hell; might as well have some fun with it. Doesn't do much good to sit and stare at it in the corner of my basement.

Sorry to get off track. Waiting to hear how much it's gonna cost me to re-shingle the Pirate Crib's roof. After that, I really want a mini-cannon to set up on the mantle with my toy, lead soldiers. "Yeah, that's the ticket"

Like this one? Its already spoken for though, sorry ^_^

http://www.pyrobin.com/files/101_2100.jpg