APC Forum

*WARNING* Pianomistro's Custom Tools

dagabu

*WARNING* Grant Schauber' email has been compromised and Pianomistro's Custom Tools is ending out links to www.walshoe.com which is an attack page.

It is my feeling that this has been done in retaliation to my posting of the truth in regards to my offer to make good on his fraudulent sales.

post-9798-0-64118100-1301416428_thumb.jpg

I still feel the guy should be in jail

Thats why you are the "Old Fart" and I am the young buck. :lol:

Thanks Rocketman,to late.I thought he had some good left in him.I have to scan my computer for maleware and viruses as I saw it attack my registry. WTF is wrong with people these days?

It's an attack page, all right.

I last visited his site... two weeks ago, maybe, out of curiosity about all the bad press. Everything appeared to be working normally then.

The ominous Windows Security Alert (Scanwinantiagency) made me laugh. Trojans and adware have been detected on my computer. Oh no. I'm running Mac OS X, not Windows, and those corrupted files (.exe) and directories do not even exist and can't exist by definition. Fake spyware removal software sucks.

FWIW, a well known and respected vendor in the area of high power rocketry was hit with the same problem yesterday, leading to the same site (walshoe.com)

Kevin O