APC Forum

The Feel Good Thread.

Guest no6

Venus Hum and Blue Man, yes! The Dress. Very exciting act.

The Kings of Leon. 12:42 am

Well that failed. Could a moderator please delete? 12:44 am

KIngs of Leon 12:46 am

And so on... All 6 of your posts were within 19 minutes.

Look, no offence or anything, but you're missing the edit button, if you only have one line to add to something, don't be a post whore and just edit it in to your first post. I'm pretty sure the option to edit a post stays around atleast 12 hours, maybe more. Sorry, if this should be a moderator saying this, but it's starting to get to my nerves.

My family got to see the blue man group about two weeks ago, they were AWESOME, they really know how to entertain an audience, had us all standing up and dancing for part of the show. And drums really speak to me, so...

Edited by Updup

My family got to see the blue man group about two weeks ago, they were AWESOME, they really know how to entertain an audience, had us all standing up and dancing for part of the show. And drums really speak to me, so...

I know what you mean. I saw them for the 2nd time last weekend and it was amazing. Everything about the music and acting is awesome. Me and my friend actually made the drumbone haha. I'd recomend that everybody should go see them if they can.

Luckily I have a magic merging button, but yes I agree, this is getting a little out of hand. Please do your best to confine things to one post.

Good art makes me feel good. It doesn't matter if it's painting, drafting, music, sports, or sky art, it's all the same with me. Talent is talent.