APC Forum

Western Pyro Association

xBangergoosEx

I would really love to get involved in a pyro club, and since i live in Idaho theres very few clubs near my area. The closest club i found was WPA, and i was wondering if anybody knew how i can get involved.

Thanks!

Well, I don't know much about the club, but here are the guys to ask, as listed on the PGI website:

Russ Laurie, (661) 297-0259

russ@westernpyro.org

Tom Calderwood

tom@westernpyro.org

Best of luck. Getting involved in a club is the best thing I ever did for pyro.

I'm a member of WPA and there are a few others here also. Do join, and plan to come to Do It in Hawthorne, first weekend in October. It's a hands-on maker event.

can i build even though i am a minor?

Ah, that you will have to ask one of the officers. In the past no, but there was a discussion about it at the General Meeting this year and the policy may have changed.

Do It is at Hawthorne NV, which is in the center west of the state south of Fallon. Probably about 350-400 miles from Boise.

Ah, that you will have to ask one of the officers. In the past no, but there was a discussion about it at the General Meeting this year and the policy may have changed.

Do It is at Hawthorne NV, which is in the center west of the state south of Fallon. Probably about 350-400 miles from Boise.

alright sweet. i am experienced in building shells and other devices so i would not be a liability.