APC Forum

Weird Night

oldguy

another instance where a gun actually saved a life,but we can't go around saying that can we,good on you mate

I thought guns saved lives all the time...

what about using a 16 inch mortar instead of a gun?

Ok... hold on buddy, don't rob me while I get out my mortar and a shell.

Pulled out my 40 Glock & clicked the safety off.

Old guy, glad you're okay, but how do you click the safety of on a Glock? It has no external safety, just the "safe-action-trigger-safety"

Not trying to be a smartass btw..:)

maybe a slightly smaller one then, that way you can just put it in your glove box next to the pistol

We're not going to stand for people advocating the use of fireworks as a weapon. You've made it very clear you do not understand sarcasm, so you clearly are not using it.

understanding and using are two diffierent things, people with asperger syndrome do not pick up sacasm as easily as those who dont, as this is typednot spoken, it is even harder

understanding and using are two diffierent things, people with asperger syndrome do not pick up sacasm as easily as those who dont, as this is typednot spoken, it is even harder

MMDC, lets me use a couple "flash cards" that may help you some in this rearguard. This is serious, no sarcasm or tongue in cheek stuff, OK?

"maybe a slightly smaller one then, that way you can just put it in your glove box next to the pistol"

Not funny, just smacks of a lack of understanding.

"maybe a slightly smaller one then, that way you can just put it in your glove box next to the pistol. I suggest fast paper fuse though, green visco gives them too much time to dodge the shell :P"

Smart-ass reply, funny and appropriate for a discussion.

that was the effect i was trying to make,

another two points, if a bullet hits a man in the chest, he is likely to die, if an ariel hits him in the chest without exploding, he has a higher chance of survival and even if it does explode, he will be burnt, just not killed

secondly, if somebody is threatening you with a knife and all youve got is a mortar and a box of matches, what are you going to do?

There are so many things wrong with that post that it's not even worthy of an answer.

Don't post unless you have something constructive to add to a conversation.

A 6 cell mag light is still my favorite in a tight spot.

While driving through a threatening area in a time of turmoil, I was comforted to have my 3lb deadblow mallet on the seat next to me. If someone tried to drag me out of the car at a stop light, it would have been, "Thug, this is Mallet; Mallet, meet Thug!". Fortunately, no confrontations or unhappy incidents; just delivery of much needed supplies to those in need.

WSM B)