APC Forum

Davis05094

pyrochris732

Davis05094 likes to go on people's youtube videos and call them names. You are a real winner, kid. Just letting some of you know how one of your fellow community members acts outside the forums.

doesnt matter, but regardless its not cool.

I apologize for going on a youtube video named "45gram flash header rocket" that showed a rocket being shot in a neighborhood with absolutely no where near enough clearence and calling you an idiot. Now that said, I then recieved 2 messages in which you called me all kinds of names, neither of which I responded to. So I called you an idiot for doing something idiotic, and then you called me all kinds of names and cussed me out, and then came on here saying I am a name caller. I think you need to do some self evaluation.

Here's the video:

Edit: Considering you started this thread, I find it perfectly appropriate to post this. This is what he messaged me. I will get a screenshot of it tonight to prove he actually said this. I am in a hurry now and can't get the screenshot.

http://s.ytimg.com/yt/img/no_videos_140-vfl1fDI7-.pngMrBillLumberg

Reply to your comment on: rocket with 45 gram flash header

@davis050594 go fuck yourself, pal. Are you Davis from APC? If so youll be hearing from me on that site. Asshole.

It went a little higher than I expected based on its weight.See all commentsDeleteJan 29, 2011

From APC "watch who you call an idiot on the internet, dude. In addition, if you are going to play the name calling game like a 6 year old, you really should make sure that the recipient isnt an established supporting member of the forum where you get your pyro information from. Think before you do things like that.

Chris"

My reply: "An established member of a pyro site should know not to post a video of a 45gram flash headered rocket being shot 5 feet from a house in a neighborhood. Also there are other sites with people who know a heck of a lot more than the majority of people on this site"

Him: "Oh really? i could care less what you think of the clearance I used, or what other sites you are a part of. I'll also have you know that out of 18 rockets ive shot in a row, 0 have failed on me. So I see the safety issue as being completely ridiculous. Not to mention it was a lot more than 5 feet from a house.

Point is, being an immature little shit wont get you very far in life. And it makes you look like a bitch too, at least in cyber land. So if you want to trade insults at least have the balls to call me an idiot to my face, kid. Otherwise keep your mouth closed, because there are far more people who post more dangerous things on youtube."

Edited by davis050594

Boys boys boys no need to fight

Chris I dont know what he said because the comment was removed but critasism is often beneficial if that thing had CATOed im sure your parents would be thrilled with the lack of windows and your neighborers wouldn't consider calling the police Davis be nice

Chris, it was a little childish to make a topic dedicated to this.

Davis, you need to get off your power trip of being the authority to judge others actions. It is fine to inform people of unsafe practices, but if you cannot do so respectfully, why should they in turn respect anything you say?

Listen I have absolutely no problem with people making rockets with a nice boom. Chris, from your other videos and the amount of knowledge you seem to have, I do not consider you to be a boomer or flash junkie or whatever. You have to think of what would happen if something went wrong. Especially with rockets. From the amount you seem to know, there is no way you wouldn't understand the amount of danger with that situation. When something like that does go wrong, the media takes the story and exaggerates it big time, which gives pyro a bad name.

Telling someone they are doing something idiotic isn't name calling.

sorry guys, i agree it was childish to make a topic about it. I was pissed off at the kid for calling me names out of the blue. My neighbors are fully aware of my pyro activity and just to let you know, the house next to mine (which Davis claims was 5 feet away) is currently unoccupied.

I Should have just confronted Davis privately.

Davis, next time you disagree with my activities, please respond to me in a mature manner and I would be happy to explain myself.

Telling someone they are doing something idiotic isn't name calling.

But saying "youre an idiot" out of the blue on their profile, is.

I still think it was idiotic to post the video and do not think what I said was immature. Your response was way out of line. I'm not going to smooch up to you. I may have been pushing it a tad but responding to me by cussing me out and calling me names, then saying I'm a name caller is immature and out of line. Just because I may be younger doesn't mean you have the right to do something stupid and then call me the idiot for pointing it out. If I was with you in real life I would still say your decision was stupid. I'm not hiding behind an avatar saying random crap. If you have a problem with me sticking up for myself I am sorry. I'm not going to let you come on here andact like I am way in the wrong and you just got a little ticked.

For those of you who don't know, here is what I remember saying. I don't know if there is a way to access the comment still and see exactly what I said, but this is pretty much identical. I did not cuss or say anything bad in my opinion

" you sir are an idiot. You had no where near enough room for that"

I deleted your comment, otherwise id copy and paste like you did. You called me an idiot out of the blue. Im over it, maybe you should be too. But for future reference, dont expect a warm response when you call people names on the internet. Remember, you initiated the drama my friend.

Guys, this isn't Passfire, exchange email addresses or PM each other, we dont want to heat it here. Mum and Side do a great job keeping this place friendly, you made your points now stop it.