APC Forum

Messing with Sasquatch

killforfood

Man I love messing with the boss

I taped a freshly charged Motorola talkabout under his desk this morning with the volume turned way down.:ph34r:

Every couple hours I've been playing Burning Ring Of Fire, just long enough to mess with his head. My office is across the way from him and I'm just about messing myself watching him try to figure out where it's coming from.:D :lol: :D :lol:

I've got two other guys playing interference just long enough so I can stash my radio and look busy when he comes looking for the culprit. He suspects me but isn't sure enough to accuse me yet. This is sweet payback for all the times he thinks it's funny to ring my cell when my head is stuffed deep in a high voltage panel.:angry:

I just hit him again and one of my interference guys got to laughing so hard, he had to hit the john or blow the whole thing. This is killing me now he's messing with his desk phone settings, I just got an e-mail from my partner in crime (who's currently not holding it together very well). It looks like he's rebooting his computer. No more for today. I'll pull the radio tonight, recharge it and resume the attack on Monday or Tuesday (when he least expects it).

Bwaa, ha ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, chile... savor quickly, and do not think us stupid :whistle:

Oh, chile... savor quickly, and do not think us stupid :whistle:

Fortunately I work with a very cool bunch of guys. This stuff has been going on for more years than I can count. It goes both ways and surely my time is near.

I've been accused now and then of being a bit of a prankster but always in good fun. I'm never out to actually hurt anyone though. Just scare them or bend their mind a smidge. So I'm shopping on CannonFuse.com and while looking at the quick fuse, the wheels start to turn. Remember when you were a kid and there was always that really stupid brave kid (usually me) that would hold it while you lit it and throw it at the last second before it went boom! What if I made a couple fake M-80's with extra long fuses. Even a semi chicken would be willing to hold one with a three inch fuse. Of course three inches of quick fuse would go phiit!!! In .3 seconds,:o just long enough to pucker their nether regions but nowhere near enough time to throw it. I think my first victim should be my son's future father-in-law. He's always pranking people. I'm sure it's been done a hundred times but I just thought of it.

I don't like the thought of pranks with fireworks. Too easily misunderstood, and there's more than enough prejudice already. Just sayin :whistle:

I don't like the thought of pranks with fireworks. Too easily misunderstood, and there's more than enough prejudice already. Just sayin :whistle:

Peret, I fully understand.

This is something that I would only consider doing with my close inner circle of (adult) friends. Doing this to little Johnny who is going to cry all the way home to Mommy, well only a real jerk would do that. Pranks always require forethought about the intended victim's mentality. Some folks don't prank well. Especially kids with Grizzly Bear Mothers.