APC Forum

Whistle Mix Video

xBangergoosEx

Just don't put it on the tube of you's. Honestly if one doesn't already know how to make it they should either learn hands on with a pro or not make it at all.

Hey guys im looking for some constructive criticism on my Whistle Mix Tutorial. Please be POLITE when responding, i know all the pros love being rude when correcting other members.

I like the tutorial, it was well filmed and precise. The only suggestion is to double the lacquer thinner so that when you screen your mix, it holds together in a ball and makes noodles when you press it through the screen.

The point of the thinner is twofold, get the PJ to all of the dry comp and to protect the comp from friction and static which is accomplished if the comp is much wetter. If you add more thinner, you will have a lot less while specks to deal with as well.

Edited by dagabu

It looks good overall. I may mention something during the screening of the mixture, that a couple of passes will be required to get the mix fully integrated as shown in the final product. Other than granulating the mix at the end on to paper for ease of cleanup and lack of contamination I think it looks pretty straight forward.

Yeah im not gonna put it on the 'Tube. Too many bomb makers would hurt themselves trying to make it.