APC Forum

Shell Labels

davis050594

Hey guys, Xtreme pyro sent me a little template for some labels that he made. I thought they were a little lacking so I made them look better :). No offense xtreme, I'm just a perfectionist with this stuff. They will print on regular printer paper. I just got a glue stick and put them on. They will not work well on a 3" ball shell. I'm sure if you shrunk them down it would look good. Maybe separate the two labels.

The class f thing is kind of a joke. If you're using these at a big shoot or something you may want to change it to say 1.3 or something.

Download

Here's a pic of them on a couple shells.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm287/davisvanderslice/New%20Years%20Eve%202010-2011/675A0218.jpg

Great looking labels, I'm sure if you made them a little bit smaller they would go on the lift cup of a 3", unless you dont use tubes for lift cups.

Oh, and if you can, please take video of that KNO3 white and tell me how the hell you prime those things, mine were impossible to light, and strobed.

Great looking labels, I'm sure if you made them a little bit smaller they would go on the lift cup of a 3", unless you dont use tubes for lift cups.

Oh, and if you can, please take video of that KNO3 white and tell me how the hell you prime those things, mine were impossible to light, and strobed.

I did a ball shell one last night. I kept it the same size. I put the effect on the ball and the warning on the lift cup.