APC Forum

PGI Membership discount

Algenco

This was taken from PyroU

Want to join PGI and save money??

I'm in 2smile.gif

I spoke with a PGI Board member and I was incorrect in the amount for a Group membership. It is $60.00 Until Dec 30. So that means we need everyone that signed up and would like to join, that hasn't already contacted me, to contact me ASAP.

Everyone who knows someone that should be in PGI or is on the fence about being in PGI JOIN NOW!!! This is $40.00 off the price that will be the Single member price as of Jan 1, 2011. Let everyone know now!!!

All who have notified me go to
print the application then look in your PM's and send application along with check, money order, cashiers check for $60.00 to me and I will collect all applications and send them along to PGI membership services.

I need this done very soon the membership services director(i.e. Robin Cleveland) would like them soon so they can be processed before Jan. 1.

This is a great deal,

'Fixit

make the check for $60 to "PGI", print the form, fill it out and PM me for a mailing address

That's my buddy Steve, this is the same amount that a renewal for an active member has to pay. Its a great deal!

And trust me, he really is Mr Fixit!

I joined up in this batch, so if he needs one more, I'm depending on YOU to join now, or I won't get the deal.

Seriously, $60, I spent more than that on tubes this month.

I joined up in this batch, so if he needs one more, I'm depending on YOU to join now, or I won't get the deal.

Seriously, $60, I spent more than that on tubes this month.

+1, I don't want to get left out on this deal either. Better get at least 2-3 more to join in case some people back out. I'll still join anyway, the 2012 convention will be close to home and I'd like to get a copy of the Anthology for my library.