APC Forum

Light one in Memory....

TheSidewinder

Sorry I haven't been active much over the last month or so. My dad has been quite ill, and passed away yesterday.

None of you knew him, I realize, but he loved fireworks and if anyone wishes to honor his memory just... go out and light something for him.

He would love it, I'm sure, and so would I.

(Won't be around much for the next couple weeks or more. I can't believe the government bureaucracy involved in someone simply dying of old age. :blink: )

Thanks, friends.

M

Sidewinder, I am so sorry for your lose, my condolences go out to you and your family. It's never easy losing someone your close with, two years ago last october I lost my uncle due to liver disease, it was one of the hardest things ive had to deal with. I will light a couple shells in his memory, it sounds like he was a great man.

XP

Edited by Xtreme Pyro

My condolences. I will fire off a starmine tonight in his honour. Edited by hillbillyreefer

Hey, I'm really sorry to hear that sidewinder. The loss of a family member is one of the toughest things to deal with. I will definitely shoot something for him tonight.

My condolances to you and yours, Mark. God Speed! Edited by Richtee

Sorry to hear about your dad, I hope you were able to spend some quality time with him before he passed. We will launch a rocket with long burn TT on Sunday and say a prayer for you all.

very sorry to hear this.. I will shoot something high so he can see it!2sad.gif

Hope you and yours are ok..

Chris

My condolances to you, I know what it is like to lose your father,

so I hope you will get over it, as soon as possible and that in these

times you should do whatever he liked do and/or what you like to do so you will feel better

and so he will be. I will finish my project as soon as possible and I will light it for you and him.

May he rest in peace.

Hmm.. Sorry to hear about it. Its definitely hard times when your parents pass.. I know how hard it was because my mother passed away when i was in just seventh grade.... Life was crap but we all just have to know how to hang in there. I give my condolences to you :(

I will also try out a heart shell soon in memory of your father.

Good Luck to you and let your father Rest in Peace.

Dad was interred at Fort Snelling National Cemetery today, as befitting a Veteran.

I'd like to thank everyone that launched something over the last week. It's greatly appreciated.

Regards,

M

Our pleasure Sidewinder, shoot me a PM with his name and I will be sure to put a flag by his marker when I go there in January.

• 3 weeks later...
I am so sorry to hear of this, mark .Losing a parent is hard. My condolances go out to you and your family.Sorry for the late post.