APC Forum

Miscellaneous Misc Pyro File - MgAl green swimming inserts

Seymour

File Name: MgAl green swimming inserts

File Submitter: Seymour

File Submitted: 28 Nov 2010

File Category: Miscellaneous

small skylighter green motors

(URL REMOVED SINCE THE UPLOAD WAS MESSED UP)

Edited by TheSidewinder
Bad file, will be re-uploaded.

"You are about to download the file 'MgAl green swimming inserts'. Please take a moment to review the following disclaimer. Afterwards click the 'Download File' button to download the file. "

Then nothing, no review no download file button whatsoever..?

I'm getting the same message as ExplosiveCoek.. Nothing comes up and there's no download button.

It's probably different for me, but there is a large green button that says "Download File" above the "browse other categories" menu type thing on the left, and an even larger green button below the "report file" button.

It's probably different for me, but there is a large green button that says "Download File" above the "browse other categories" menu type thing on the left, and an even larger green button below the "report file" button.

Yea I saw that too, after I clicked it I got the error message. It says it's downloading the file but nothing happens.

errormessage.bmp

Edit: Uploaded a picture of the error message.

Edited by Xtreme Pyro

Yea I saw that too, after I clicked it I got the error message. It says it's downloading the file but nothing happens.

errormessage.bmp

Edit: Uploaded a picture of the error message.

This is really a demonstration of my incompetence in trying to use the forum software. I tried to upload a photo to the galleries and somehow did all this. I knew that the photo upload had failed, but only now can I see that there was a post created here too!

Perhaps my mistake should be cleared up by those with the powers?

Sorry.

OK, I know what happened. And it's fixed in the next version of Downloads. (Which reminds me, I gotta get us upgraded soon.)

Anyway... What happened was, after you selected the file to upload from your PC, you didn't explicitly "Attach File" or "Upload File" or how the hell ever it's worded under the file browse box, but instead just clicked the bottom button to submit the download.

So, I had to kill the download.

Please try again! ;)

Good to know what to do next time!

In the end I decided that the photo was not good enough to try again. It was just so I could post a link in the chat anyway, and pyrobin let me do that... http://pyrobin.com/files/photo%20276.jpg

Lots of nice inserts, even though the picture is not exactly clear.