APC Forum

What video games do you guys play?

KruseMissile

Hey everyone, I was wondering what games you guys are playing and which ones you are looking forward to buying. Maybe we can start a poll on what genre people like.

Oh and all of the games I play are through Steam on PC. My favorite game right now has got to be Medal Of Honor 2010 for PC. Awesome online play, ok story mode, awesome graphics. Other games I play are TF2, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Not really looking forward to any. Maybe the only one is Black Ops, but it's too arcade'ish for me. I like my first-person shooters to be realistic or close to it.

I'm looking forward to the new Deus Ex and Mass Effect. Both of those will kill absolutely all of my free time and then some in the week or two following their release.

I also still play Halo 1 pc online every once in a while.

Edited by NightHawkInLight

I used to play alot of games. Counter-strike (all of them), battlefield 2, and a few others. The only game I really ever play now is Mission Against Terror Online which is a free game released not too long ago. Though I hardly ever play that game anymore either. <_<

bad company2,cod modern warfare 2 on ps3 online.

Not really playing games now, I find them boring now. I play for a few minutes some oldies from time to time. But some years ago, gaming was part of my every day. I loved games.. Half life series, CS, Max Payne, RTC wolfenstein, strategies : AOE, Heroes of MM, Warcraft... And many more.. Diablo2,

I also loved the DOS classics from the 90s.

If I want to play a game now, it will be an oldie, I don't like the new ones. Something that the old games had is no more in the present ones.

I'm looking forward to the new Deus Ex and Mass Effect.

I lost my faith in Deus Ex after they stuffed up the first sequel. The first one is a brilliant game. Perhaps the next one will be good; but I'm not buying it until I hear that from other people.

I sometimes play counter strike and some other games on Steam. I was a big fan of Goldeneye 007 on Nintendo 64 and I do enjoy playing multi-player on that from time to time.

Judging by the number of people that say so, we should start a HaloPC server:)

And my latest addiction is Battlefield Heroes. Satisfies the casual in me.

Judging by the number of people that say so, we should start a HaloPC server:)

And my latest addiction is Battlefield Heroes. Satisfies the casual in me.

That might be going a little far. There are tons of empty servers around that we wouldn't need to pay for to use.

I had a serious Civilization habit some time ago, but now, if I play anything at all with the help of electronics, its a virtual online version of a face-to-face card or board game. Never got sucked into the standalone console game craze.

LOL!

I dont know what to say, I love renegade, I have finished the game a dozen times and I still get killed at least once in the opening fight when I start game play again.

Just ordered 8GB (2x4GB) of DDR3 1600 CAS 9 to add to the gaming computer which already has 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1600 CAS 7. Which will give me 12GB of great multi-tasking potential. Its an i5 with a Radeon HD5770 so it works decently. May upgrade it to a HD58XX sometime next year.

Steam:

Portal, HL 2 (all), farcry 2 (love the foliage and fire effects)

Non-steam:

Crysis, Crysis: warhead, STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl, STALKER: Clear Sky, Baulder's gate 1, BG2:SoA, BG2:ToB,

Used to play Halo 1-3 on 360 often, but no more.