APC Forum

loose change

kiss

Hello and good day to all,

Last night i stayed up watching a a couple of video's that have been on youtube. These video's contain very disturbing fact's of 911, and the events that surround it. Has anyone else seen the video's titled "Loose Change".

I don't usually follow such things because,...well lets face it...our gov. is corrupt(sp?). Plus it's pretty hard to think that this was done from our own gov. However as a promise to a couple of friends I made the time to check them out. Now i'm no so happy that I did. I can't belive that I'm saying this but these facts really are hard to dismiss! These arn't things that just happen to fall into place, this was a very well thought out plan....at least thats the main theme behind the video's. The ? is....who's plan?!

I don't really want to get into to much here. Big Brother wouldn't like it much. Plus whats that saying about politics, and religion...........

So anyway I'm looking for a sanity check here.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

To get a good understanding of whats really going on in the World I suggest everyone watch this and make their own judgement.I have very strong political views that not everyone will like.

Not touching this topic in any way shape or form. 2wacko.gif

Heh [= Not to be a Smart... yeah. But you just touched this topic laugh2.gif

Be a skeptic in EVERYTHING you learn from someone else. That means the news, crackpot videos, official documents, everything. If you really want to learn about something research it yourself. If you see some videos that seem to present convincing evidence, where did they learn this stuff from? What qualifies them to say what facts are? Were they there? Is everything they say simply an opinion of what they saw on the news? Is there any other way to explain the things they present? It is simple to make your point of view convincing when you can frame the delivery without interruption from opposing ideas.

The term 'sheeple' not only applies to those who blindly follow popular ideas, but also to anyone who follows another without learning for themselves. Real, down to the bone research is not easy to do, and it is very doubtful anyone making a youtube video on the subject of 911 really knows anything more than what was learned in front of a computer.

The term 'sheeple' not only applies to those who blindly follow popular ideas, but also to anyone who follows another without learning for themselves. Real, down to the bone research is not easy to do, and it is very doubtful anyone making a youtube video on the subject of 911 really knows anything more than what was learned in front of a computer.

All I really know for SURE is what happened and is happening to me. And it's pretty shitty. I vote, and I'm throwing the bums out. And I contribute to "conservative" freedom oriented orgs... fireworks and firearms included.

Other than that... who friggin' knows any more :glare: I guess I'm old. Things were alot different 20-30 years ago. "The future sure ain't what it used to be". VERY insightful, Mr. Berra.

Edited by Richtee

All I really know for SURE is what happened and is happening to me. And it's pretty shitty. I vote, and I'm throwing the bums out. And I contribute to "conservative" freedom oriented orgs... fireworks and firearms included.

Other than that... who friggin' knows any more :glare: I guess I'm old. Things were alot different 20-30 years ago. "The future sure ain't what it used to be". VERY insightful, Mr. Berra.

All that is very true. We can't be sure of anything regarding the government, but some things are more likely than others.

My particular opinion on this subject is as follows:

Many of the people that subscribe to the thought that the government created 911 also believe the George Bush was the most unintelligent president to date. To believe that, yet also imagine that he and his staff pulled off the most elaborate and effective hoax in the history of the world is very hard to believe. All without a single individual out of the hundreds that would have needed to be involved feeling guilty about the murder of thousands of people and revealing the conspiracy. Not likely.

If the heads of government are capable of misleading hundreds of millions of people so effectively, why is it that they are incapable of controlling the negative perception of the 'war on terror'? Absolutely anything they want should be easily attainable through such cunning plots. Anyone who has ever lived in a modern government knows just how sloppy things get done, if they ever get done at all.

The US government, or any government for that matter, simply lacks the ability to pull off such a thing. That's simply stating the physical inability, let alone the moral inability.

I almost did not comment on this thread, but I had the second thought that if nobody gives a second opinion to such ideas then nobody learns anything. I try to understand everyone's point of view before I justify arguing against it - However offensive or foolish it may look at first glance. I've now watched a good portion of the video mentioned and I hold my opinion. I have seen nothing so far that is not easily interpreted in a more logical way.

I tend to agree with NightHawk. If the US government planned and executed these events, then they did it a lot better than they do anything else. Not to say it is impossible. I've seen/read many attempts to prove the US was heavily involved, however, I've never been convinced. I still think its interesting how much planning and effort goes into commercial demolition to prevent a building from toppling sideways. It amazes me that both buildings fell so perfectly. My dad is an engineer and he explained to me why the towers fell the way they did. Like I said, I've never seen any evidence that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that our government was the mastermind behind 911. Edited by Skycastlefish

here's a conspiracy theory for you all the conspiracy theorists are the ones with something to hide and they invent all of these false consistory theories so we don't realise the truth (that we are all part of the matrix)

here's a conspiracy theory for you all the conspiracy theorists are the ones with something to hide and they invent all of these false consistory theories so we don't realise the truth (that we are all part of the matrix)

Hehe, love that raplph! But what if that IS true 2blink.gif !

OK, now you have done it, I will add something to the thread.

I agree with Ralph, goofballs! :P

If somebody told me that the CIA lured homeless men into a compound, offered them heroin in return for being continuously injected with LSD for over 300 days, just to see whether or not we wanted to use LSD as a war weapon to release in our enemies drinking water --I would say you are f*&cking crazy! I was very surprised while watching "NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC: CIA SECRET EXPERIMENTS" to find out that the above statement is absolutely true. Please do not waste forum space debating whether the above is true. The US released this info as public record, so do your research!!! I can't say it enough, I do not believe the US was involved in 911. But ask yourself, if you met me in the 70's and I said "man, dude, the CIA is fcking doing mind experiments on us. They want to poison our neighbors, and they're tapping our phones" What would you think of me? I bet you wouldn't guess I'd be right.

That's my opinion on conspiracy theories

Edited by Skycastlefish

the LSD experiments were carried out by not just the US but by many nations (and it proved to be rather effective) the testing was done on young fit soldiers (not by force nor were they bribed) not on homeless people

EDIT: Im sure there are plenty of forums out there about this were it can be discussed and Im sure there are plenty of hobos you could discuss it with if you cant find a forum and if you find the hobos a little smelly your local stoner should be happy to discuss it with you also

Edited by Ralph

wow i didn't think so many would reply to this thread. I hope nobodys mad at me for starting this? I just wanted to start an intersting topic. Big brother cover-ups always seem to do the trick...hehe.

I do belive the gov. would have a hard time trying to pull something like this off. However we get lied to all the time so....

Now there is NO doubt in my mind that they knew this was coming....911 that is. Theres to much evidence that says otherwise....imo.

The "plane" that hit the pentagon was completly destroyed. From what I understand that has never happend. Where a fully loaded plane (fuel), moving at a high rate of speed hit an object with enough force to erase absolutly every part of the plane, and cargo! It's never been done till that day! Not to mention it only left a 16' hole in the wall! The wing span of the plane was 150' if i remember correctly?

I know, i know.... There's no possible way that Bush and his goofballs could have come up with a plan like this. But i think we all know that the presidents seat is just a puppet chair.

Again i have a very hard time beliving that the US of A had a part in this but... I think there are things that need to be questioned.

But hey...at least we got all those weapons of mass desistruction(sp?) from the desert....right!

When there are more questions than answers then conspiracy theories start to arise. I look at both sides of the story and use my common sense. For example, my eyes don't lie to me and looking at the footage of the colapse, it looks (to me) like a controlled demolition as several witnesses contest to the fact that they heard explosions even before the planes hit. The fact that the third building was not hit by a plane and came down perfectly straight arises even more suspicion. The fact that they could not recover the black boxes which holds crucial information and is capable of withstanding the heat of an explosion or crash. I do believe the government is capable of doing this because they have an unlimited cash supply.I do believe this was done in order for them to pass legislation on the "terrorism act" in order for them to justify them invading iraq and other countries with natural resources ( mainly oil). War makes money,alot of it which satisfies the greedy shawdy families JP morgan,Rockafeller,Rothschild,etc. that are pulling all the strings.Just look at the presidents trying to expose these people and what happened to them. Abraham lincoln, JFK.

Have fun kids, I'll sit back and roll my eyes from time to time.

peace out

Yep, I'm starting to think this thread was posted purely to start an argument, not to actually learn something. I've given my opinion, now I'm done with it.

Well i really didn't want any negative attitude towards this topic. I'm just trying to see what the general puplic has to say about this. I do have my own opinion, coupled with a few loose marbles that i like to call common sence. And this topic really rattles those little marbles upstairs. I am trying to see both sides of this. I've heard all this kind of talk before, and always dismissed it. In my mind it's rediculus(sp?). I served a small amount of time in the service, have a job, 3 kids, a wife, ect., but alot of these facts don't add up. And i'm not talking just alittle here.

I did expect to here someone else..(whom-ever)..to perhaps speak of facts/opinions that i myself havn't come across, been aware of...ya know?

So i really don't want to start an argument about this, I have no problems with the Mods. closing this thread.

I wasn't trying to piss anyone off.....Hell you guys are my teachers. Just last night i discoverd that some of the video's i've been veiwing are from NightHawkinlight. I was amazed! Not only do i get to learn from many of you on here, but i can veiw it as well. Tremendus teaching tool.

So i say to all:

My apologize to whom ever i may have hurt by starting this topic.

really you guys there isnt someone snoozing in a box with half a bottle of methylated spirits in their hands you cant discuss this with ? the topic will bring up controversy just like a room full of fundamentalist muslims and fundamentalist christians discussing weather they should burn the koran or not

really you guys there isnt someone snoozing in a box with half a bottle of methylated spirits in their hands you cant discuss this with ? the topic will bring up controversy just like a room full of fundamentalist muslims and fundamentalist christians discussing weather they should burn the koran or not

I got one better, Jesse Ventura was our Governor and he is a huge conspiracy nut. I am sure he is open to discussion. ;)

I agree with you guys 100%. I think religion and politics should not be discussed in this forum as the only thing gained is members pissed off at each other.

I agree with you guys 100%. I think religion and politics should not be discussed in this forum as the only thing gained is members pissed off at each other.

Naw, I love you all, we share pyro, a communion of fire. Bring it on!! :lol:

Here is a short history video I found on youtube.I know, not the greatest source, but Check it out and tell me what you guys think.

My link