APC Forum

Now pest free!

dagabu

The Sidewinder has struck!!

Smell that? Yes, it is now again Anyka free here at the APC Forum. Send your thanks to the Sidewinder for his lightening fast action.

I was actually hoping we would give her one more chance. I thought maybe she was ready to give it a real shot of being a productive member. Although, I have to admit, she had really bad timing. It looked as though she saw mumbles wasn't around and decided now was her chance. Anyway, thanks Sidewinder, I think you guys were probably right. I usually give people way too many chances in the first place.

Yes, when you are Banned here at APC, you are not given a second chance. All the "second chances" are given to you BEFORE the ban.

Yes, when you are Banned here at APC, you are not given a second chance. All the "second chances" are given to you BEFORE the ban.

Thanks Mark!! I'll now store that bottle of Advil I bought last night.

I agree now. Come to think about it, I believe this person was given 80-100 chances before they were finally banned. One more example of me being wrong :)

I agree now. Come to think about it, I believe this person was given 80-100 chances before they were finally banned. One more example of me being wrong :)

not to mention when it came back all it could do is insult mumbles it forgot that there are two very capable admins whos presence isnt as obvious but still keep the place running perfectly

I must have overslept - I missed it all! (I can't visit the pyro forums during the day from work, the company net filter blocks them as "weapons related", though strangely enough it lets me visit Graf's and order powder.)

She appeared briefly on the UKPS forum, but they didn't let her stay long.

I think this topic has run its course, and it's best if we close it off.

Let it die, and let's move on to far more important things. :)

Thank you.