APC Forum

Introduction

Lionel

How's it goin guys? My name is Lionel (obviously). I have been interested in pyrotechnics as a serious hobby now only for a few months. For the past few years, i've only done consumer product. This year, I've done five or six displays with Pyrotecnico, and have really gotten more interested in the amateur pyro side of the hobby. Unfortunately, I will not be able to actively produce anything for a year or two, for a few reasons. I have been in the military for going on ten years now, and my next posting is overseas (again...). I'll be out of the country for a Year. I believe this to be a good thing, though. I intend to study and compile as much of the Knowledge and experiences of others that I can get my hands on. I have been a member of pyro universe for about four years now, although i very rarely actually post there... I've been reading up on passfire for about a month, and finally saw a link to this forum somewhere. Anyway, I'm just here to learn. If i ask some odd questions (highly unlikely, I tend to have a firm grasp of technical concepts) Just kindly explain to me what i'm misunderstanding. :-)

Thanks for having me!

Lionel

Good to have you here. If you take some time talking to the members here you can learn all you need to know about pyro.

There is a thread here for introductions, this post may be merged with it. Just in case you come back here and don't know where it went.