First APC Referendum

Pretty green flame

19 members have voted

1. 1. Ban Anyka?

• Yay
    • Nay
    • Undecided

Referendum time. Vote is anonymous.

Every topic she posts in becomes saturated with false information and arguments between her and people who actually know what they're talking about. This should end here and now.

PGF

PS: Mods, If you find this vote is inappropriate feel free to remove it

I allready posted one of these a while back and the answer was no it wasn't appropriate

Wow!!! I can't believe the overwhelming response just after one day.Clearly sends a strong message.

No matter how strongly you feel, I don't think this post is appropriate, jmo

And how about the subject's posts, do you find them appropriate?

Trolling is a game about identity deception, albeit one that is played without the consent of most of the players. ... their success at [making the troll leave the group] depends on whether the troll's enjoyment is sufficiently diminished or outweighed by the costs imposed by the group. Trolls can be costly in several ways. A troll can disrupt the discussion on a newsgroup, disseminate bad advice, and damage the feeling of trust in the newsgroup community.

Judith S. Donath - Identity and Deception in the Virtual Community

"Identity deception", hmm.

And how about the subject's posts, do you find them appropriate?

No......

"Identity deception", hmm.

Yeah, sorry we can't be having this kind of stuff. No matter how you feel, or what she does, stuff like this does nothing more to promote a sense of community. I feel bad for even forgetting to take care of this earlier.