APC Forum

www.buyviscofuse.com

Algenco

Anyone know what's going on?

They have a great price on flying fish fuse but theres no way to order.

No answer to Emails

If I were you I would just buy fuse off of skylighter or any other pyrotechnic supplier. It may be more expensive, but you know you are getting good quality fuse. Also, if they don't respond to e-mails I doubt the service and reputation is that great either.

I know the owner of the site. He's an extremely nice guy, and was very dependable and reliable. His name is Kilo_G on the forums here. I meant to ask him if he was still up and running the store the last time I talked to him, but it slipped my mind. The last thing I had heard about it, he was just getting it setup. Perhaps he never fully completed that. He's getting married and working on that right now, so I'd imagine he's pretty busy and may have never finished getting it up and running.

If you want to read about the owner, look through the supplier reviews for Pyrotube. Note that it is Pyrotube, not pyrotubes. He owned that shop before shutting it down, and subsequently selling it before it got turned into a video website.

Well, maybe when he gets the important things in life running smoothly he'll get around to finishing the store.

I'm in no hurry, was just curious